Arceus is here!

Doc

ive traded a couple of these event arceus already so i thought id start a request thread for those without pokesav/AR, post your fc here and ill trade as many as i can, ill be on for a good few hours now.

to stop any confusion ill start the trades.

my fc is 2235 4619 9612

Edited by Doc

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dialga!?! a bidoof would have done, anyway im glad i could help.

anyone else want a sexy event arceus

EDIT-must sleep, ill continue this tomorrow if anyone needs me

Edited by Doc

Hey Bro Could you trade me an event arceus please ? jeje mi fc is 1333 5366 5806 if you can send me a private message telling me at what hour you will be online and in what country you live to calculate the time i will appreciate it a lot bro jejeje i will give you any pokemon you want bro, thanks for your help

ive traded a couple of these event arceus already so i thought id start a request thread for those without pokesav/AR, post your fc here and ill trade as many as i can, ill be on for a good few hours now.

to stop any confusion ill start the trades.

my fc is 2235 4619 9612

names aiban

fc;0216 3471 4916

i would give you any pokemon for arceus legit.:bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof:

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

names aiban

fc;0216 3471 4916

i would give you any pokemon for arceus legit.:bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof:

im on now

ill add you and meet you there

im there now

im gonna double check that fc and reenter

yes its fine, im waiting in the wifi room

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

another arceus shared. anyone else need 1.

another 2 traded, plenty more left

Edited by Doc

hey dude i would love the movie arceus could u give me an adamant nature one with high atk like idk 290 thanx my fc for pokemon platinum is

Omkar 4640 7223 8269

Ps could u make the date jul 18 09

oh and i am from texas

Edited by av10231

hey dude i would love the movie arceus could u give me an adamant one with a high atk and spatk thanx my fc for pokemon platinum is

Omkar 4640 7223 8269

In case you didn't know, Adamant Nature raises Attack and lowers Special Attack. And you're asking for one with high Special Attack IV's. Adamant will just lower it back to normal. So I suggest getting one of these natures for your Arceus:

Lonely (+Atk -Def)

Naughty (+Atk -Sp. Def)

Mild (+Sp. Atk -Def)

Rash (+Sp. Atk -Sp. Def)

These are the natures I suggest you shouldn't get but you can still get them if you want:

Adamant (+Atk -Sp. Atk)

Brave (+Atk -Spe)

Modest (+Sp. Atk -Atk)

Quiet (+Sp. Atk - Spe)

ok thanx :smile:

In case you didn't know, Adamant Nature raises Attack and lowers Special Attack. And you're asking for one with high Special Attack IV's. Adamant will just lower it back to normal. So I suggest getting one of these natures for your Arceus:

Lonely (+Atk -Def)

Naughty (+Atk -Sp. Def)

Mild (+Sp. Atk -Def)

Rash (+Sp. Atk -Sp. Def)

These are the natures I suggest you shouldn't get but you can still get them if you want:

Adamant (+Atk -Sp. Atk)

Brave (+Atk -Spe)

Modest (+Sp. Atk -Atk)

Quiet (+Sp. Atk - Spe)

ill always add the fc's posted here so add me & we can trade ASAP, as for the natures & ivs sorry but your gonna have to be happy with anything, too much work to get into that, hes super powerful anyway, the met date will always be correct.

& guys remember your fc changes if you put your cart in a different DS, please check before posting.

im in the UK & on at night, im sure we can work something out. next week im at my parents & ill be trading pretty much 24 hours, got the place to myself for a week

ok that makes 11, ill do this for as long as is needed, so dont worry, ive got you an arceus whenever you want it.

[sprite]493[/sprite] [shinysprite]493[/shinysprite]

just so ya know, im online alot over the next week so try to wait for me, except for sleep and grins, ill be here pretty much every few minutes, ill post any long abcenses before i leave, its getting late here in the UK right now (00:12) but i aint tired so, whatever. ive traded 11 so far (not at ds so may be a few more by now) and i wanna go over the tonne so lets see if i can.

Edited by Doc

i don't see you, is your fc the 2355 one?

and it's the bottom of the pokemon center right? the wifi room?

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

thanks so much dude!!