Event: Eigakan Arceus and Movie 12 National Premiere

NewsBot

Dun worry, you don't have to have japanese, just upload the PCD/PGT onto Pokesav, press OK and it will work. Even though it's not in japanese characters on Pokesav, it will be on the game when you receive it. However, if you want to see its name on japanese on Pokesav, you will need to install Japanese Text. There was a thread about how to install JAP Text before, not sure where it is but try searching for it.

Let's go with "JP" over "JAP" for subtle reasons. You can use Japanese with Pokesav by following the steps in this topic. I always run Pokesav in Japanese via a shortcut generated by AppLocale since I have yet to encounter a reason not to. You do not need AppLocale if you have Vista, but it's much more convenient.

Arceus cant' be EV trained since it's at level 100.

Mmm... But there is another method, just train him for EV´s as normal, then put him in a box/or trade with a friend, the his stats will change, I´ve trained a pokemon in LVL 100 and it worked.

Mmm... But there is another method, just train him for EV´s as normal, then put him in a box/or trade with a friend, the his stats will change, I´ve trained a pokemon in LVL 100 and it worked.

That doesn't work.

for EVs to apply, it must be able to gain levels.

It might technically be EV trained, but it won't be reflected in the stats.

I remember that there are three methods when the EV´s are applied:

1.-Leveling up

2.-Putting the pokemon in a box

3.-Trading

I´m very sure this works, because I´ve done it with my Charizard in level 100 (lowering stats with berries) and his stats did change, so it´s possible to train him. When I get the Arceus, I´ll post the results :biggrin:

I´m very sure this works, because I´ve done it with my Charizard in level 100 (lowering stats with berries) and his stats did change, so it´s possible to train him. When I get the Arceus, I´ll post the results :biggrin:

You can lower.

Adding EVs won't apply.

The berries will still work (the one that add 10 EVs for a certain stat), but you won't see the dispalyed stat # change.

Trust me, you can't EV train a level 100 Pokemon. Once it's level 100, you can TAKE AWAY any EVs there,but that's it.

hi,i have seen the video getting the arceus and i have one dude:in the pokesav how i do it say me that i haw to go to the market to recibe the gift? please answer.

Umm... English please lol?

If you have flashcart and use PokeSav:

- After you load the PGT file on your cart, go to the PokeMart and talk to the man in green

If you have ARDS:

- Get someone to do the code for you, activate your ARDS and press L + R upon entering the PokeMart

If none of the above:

- Get someone to trade them to you :)

yes, i know it im saying that in the wondercard is the info and if you have recibed from the market no?

and i want it appears that i dont have recibed from the market and i have to go.

Anyway i managed to understand what you wrote, and in conclusion you cannot change what's inside the PCD... And don't forget to load the PGT file so you can receive the Arceus from the PokeMart...

If ^this is not what u meant, then you can't change what's written in the WonderCard from "Please pick your gift at the PokeMart" or whatsoever to the original one, i don't know why but that's it... And there is only one PCD uploaded, except you can find another one, which is with an unreceived Arceus :)...

Is there any way to make it so that the Classic Ribbon on Arceus says "A commemorative ribbon obtained in a Mystery Zone" instead of "A Ribbon that shows love for a Pokemon"?

Mystery Zone is the place you can get to if you use walk-through-walls codes to get to uncharted parts of forests or water.

So no.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...