A Couple Questions. ^^

P00f

First of all, I think I read on the site that when making Pokemon Eggs in Pokesav, you cannot add EVs to your Pokemon--or you can, but they won't work after the Pokemon has hatched. Is this correct?

Also, I downloaded the Pokemon Legality Checker and the PID-IV Generator. The site said that in order to get these programs to work, I also needed to download: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP1. And so I did, and restarted my computer, but the above programs are not working. I have a Windows XP and downloaded the x86 version. Did I download the wrong one?

And last, I read in the forums that when making Egg Pokemon you can get rid of the Trash Bytes by checking and unchecking the nickname field. Is this the right way?

Thank you!

Edited by P00f

Must you always type "teh" :tongue:

What do you mean Pokesav isn't working. Are you able to post the screenshot. or does an error pop up. What exactly happens for Pokesav not to work. Because me, and many others have XP, and Pokesav works with no problem.

Must you always type "teh" :tongue:

What do you mean Pokesav isn't working. Are you able to post the screenshot. or does an error pop up. What exactly happens for Pokesav not to work. Because me, and many others have XP, and Pokesav works with no problem.

Ah, sorry, I meant that the Pokemon Legality Checker and PID-IV Generator are still not working, even after I installed the program needed for them.

• 2 weeks later...