Wanting a Movie 12 Arcues, various breeding offers inside

Ever since my AR broke, I've been meaning to get a flash cart. But until I do, I'm relying on the kind members of PP to help me out.

While I highly doubt anyone has a legit Arceus, that's fine. All I'm wanting is a legal one. There's a PGT posted by Poryhack over here

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showpost.php?p=38649&postcount=543

Load that up, generate it, and trade it to me, and I'll be happy.

I've got a few breeding projects I've done that I can give away.

Masuda Method Gold Charmander Project

• Parents: Male Charizard w/ Belly Drum and good IVs, event female Charmander from Japan. Both 100% legal to my knowledge.
  • Offers: You can select a hatched Charmander with Belly Drum, or grab an egg. No shiny yet, so none available.

Scyther!

• Parents: Two Scizors, one legal via a trade in Serebii's Wi-Fi Chat, another legal but self-made hack. Hacked Scizor had 30 IVs across the board, legal had 31 in Attack and Speed.
  • Offers: Any that are left over. All out of Adamant natured ones.

I also have a handful of Aaron's bred with it's evolved form and Ditto.

As far as other offers go, I have a bunch of Tournament Lucrio's with Blaze Kick, generated but legal, by me.

I'll happily teach Plat move tutor stuff to any of my traded Pokemon, given that either you trade me the items needed, or you give me enough time to get the shards.

Diamond FC: 2965 4679 1157

I'm in both Serebii's Wi-Fi Chat and PP's Wi-Fi and general chat rooms on a semi-regular basis. You can also PM me and we can exchange Yahoo/MSN/AIM screen names.

Edited by randomspot555

ok im gonna go and make that PGT into a AR code gimme a while and ill have a few arceus.

ok ive now got 18 of them but it says movie 09 not 12, maybe thats ok it shows as that in those screens in the teasing thread.

will trade for anything cause ill just release it

ok im gonna go and make that PGT into a AR code gimme a while and ill have a few arceus.

ok ive now got 18 of them but it says movie 09 not 12, maybe thats ok it shows as that in those screens in the teasing thread.

Doc, that's awesome. You wouldn't happen to have msn?

If not, I'm in PP's chatrooms right now also.

Movie 09 means the was in 2009