Are you a Nerd, jock, emo, gamer, gangster, Kung Fu monk, or other?

i would say gamer and kung fu but not really i do a marital art but not king fu in one of my former classmates perspective i'm a nerd but that's his perspective not everyone else's and unless your over 16/17/18 or so your not going to be a gangster and even if your older than that you have to be in a gang and you know what they do in gangs they kill people

Hmm I'm all of them put together!

But seriously, I'm quite complex if i think about it. I'm kinda a jock with the amount of sports i love and I'm good at, while i can be a gamer, and at certain times i may seem like a nerd with the knowledge of some technical subjects i excel at. :biggrin:

First, I really don't mean to flame anyone. You guys are all awesome and all of that, but THIS IS A STUPID THREAD.

Now that that's out of the way, for starters I really don't think you covered all the stereotypes out there. What about goth kids? What about preppy kids? What about punkers, rivetheads, steamers, vampire kids, mallgoths, skaters, band geeks and all of those other titles people like to shove their peers into?

Personally, I'm in LOVE with neoclassical, vaudeville revival, dark cabaret, and steampunk. I guess stylistically I'd like to be counted as a steampunker if you have to count me as something, or at the very least a neovictorian madman, though I don't wear my tophat nearly as often as I mean to, and my duster needs to be brought in around the waist before I wear it out in public again. My goggles, at least, get a lot of love. :3

I think stereotyping people is pretty silly, though, which is why I called this thread stupid (Nabarl, I promise I don't think you're stupid <333). What's the point? Why constrict things and suffocate culture like that? Open up and express yourself how you feel it. The more aware you are of stereotypes, the more often you will make decisions on the way you act and dress that you won't be happy with, and all to subscribe to some boring scene.

I think stereotyping people is pretty silly, though, which is why I called this thread stupid (Nabarl, I promise I don't think you're stupid <333). What's the point? Why constrict things and suffocate culture like that? Open up and express yourself how you feel it. The more aware you are of stereotypes, the more often you will make decisions on the way you act and dress that you won't be happy with, and all to subscribe to some boring scene.

This.