Problems extractng saves from Mystery dungeon sky

warmo161

Hi there, I've been figuring out how to extract the save from a EU version retail cart of Sky, I've figured out how to do it via the DS save manager with FTP, I've got the save and I want to make sure its worked correctly, so I run it though SkyEdit but everything is blank and there is no information, help?

Did everything go properly? The file size should be 128KB, but the 64KB you uploaded contains the same 512 Bytes repeated several times.

If you can't get it working, and still want to edit your save, I recommend the NDS Backup Adapter Plus for accessing save files.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?16601-NDS-How-to-Backup-Restore-your-retail-cartridge-save-file-for-DS-games

How weird, does it matter what version of the tool to use? I decided to use the previous version because the newer one looked like it was in german only

I'll try both versions of the programs again later today, but when it was copying no errors came up, i'll take some pictures when I do it this time too

If it dosent work I'll look into that backup adapter...

I've tried the newer version of the backup manager but it crashed instantly (Supercard DS Two) but managed to get it working on my old M3 DS Real, even though im having problems connecting it to my ftp server (which i have no problem fixing) it still says the save file is only 64 kb:

This screenshot is from v2 (not v3) but the file size problem is still there anyway

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4688098/Photo%2024-01-2014%2010%2048%2019%20am.jpg