damio

Favorite Legendary "Cute" Pokemon 2  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Legendary "Cute" Pokemon 2

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mew because it was the 'cute' legendary of R/B and in the first movie I was all ':3' during the windmill scene.

My ratings of the Pokemon:

1. Mew

2. Jirachi

3. Shaymin (Land forme, Sky Forme will be discussed soon.)

4. Manaphy

5. Celebi

Now, Sky Forme I feel isn't meant to be under the 'cute' section, so it stays off the list.

Ok then, well I don't think it is cute either, I think it is cool looking.

Please stop posting every second post, it is REALLY annoying.

Besides, Sky Forme Shaymin is ugly, and you can check what other people voted for.

I know what other people have voted for and quite frankly I'm appalled that you don't think shaymin is better then mew.

(Sorry if I say I'm appalled a lot, it is just my phrase)

Land Forme shaymin is cute, Manaphy is cuter, and mew is the cutest.

Also, don't tell people what to vote for.

It is based off personal opinion so saying that something is better than something else, is just YOUR way of looking at it.

Land Forme shaymin is cute, Manaphy is cuter, and mew is the cutest.

Also, don't tell people what to vote for.

It is based off personal opinion so saying that something is better than something else, is just YOUR way of looking at it.

Very true. Yet, they don't have to listen. Plus, since everyone has their own free will, they can decide for themselves and it draws attention to this thread. I'm really just trying to bring support because it seems like I'm the only one backing shaymin.

Very true. Yet, they don't have to listen. Plus, since everyone has their own free will, they can decide for themselves and it draws attention to this thread. I'm really just trying to bring support because it seems like I'm the only one backing shaymin.

Very true, they don't have to listen, but you don't have to speak.

They have their own free will, so they do not need someone to help them decide for themselves.

If you really want to support shaymin, you will vote for it, and just let bygones be bygones, and look forward and see if people think the way you do.

Very true, they don't have to listen, but you don't have to speak.

They have their own free will, so they do not need someone to help them decide for themselves.

If you really want to support shaymin, you will vote for it, and just let bygones be bygones, and look forward and see if people think the way you do.

I did vote for shaymin. plus what if people dont know about the thread how are they supposed to find it to give support? Additionally, dont I have the right to speak!

I generally dislike cute pokemons, but Mew is ok.

OH NO U DIDNT!

but to be honest, I thought the only reason cute ledgendarys were there was to trade them to people who prefer cute ledgendaries than level 100 EV trained pokemon that would be great for my team.

Manaphy + Water + Hydration VS Mew + Thunder = Uber PWNAGE.

Let's just agree that Shaymin is a hedgehog with green moss, while he's other forme is a deer with antlers replaced for massive ears.

While Mew wins no contest, also I'm quite astound that you have voted for Shaymin, for reference in the previous forum, Shaymin got like 2 voters.

Manaphy + Water + Hydration VS Mew + Thunder = Uber PWNAGE.

Let's just agree that Shaymin is a hedgehog with green moss, while he's other forme is a deer with antlers replaced for massive ears.

While Mew wins no contest, also I'm quite astound that you have voted for Shaymin, for reference in the previous forum, Shaymin got like 2 voters.

Now he has 6.

Shaymin.

...Well, Sky Forme Shaymin. Skymin's my favorite Pokémon.

*cough hag cough* Shaymin, end of discussion.

I can't say I like the "cuteness", but as you can see, I fixed that.

SirQ4copy.png

But i can't also say that the original Shaymin Sky form looks all that bad either.

Thank you for the shayminness guys! Shaymin rules!

:So does drifloon!:

Shaymin.

...Well, Sky Forme Shaymin. Skymin's my favorite Pokémon.

It's supposed to be about cuteness >.<

Not about which is your favourite pokemon.

Also, Sir Xero

That picture completely kills Shaymin's cuteness.

• 2 weeks later...