Pokemon GO! Dream Team Panic!!

I've tried working on my own expansion of the rather disappointing XY Pokedex, increasing it from 72 (there are actually 3 unreleased Pokemon in the game's code; look it up) to a more respectable 113 (technically 111 since there are two unstated Pokemon), and I'm thinking I want to make a Black/White (2?) hack that includes the now 113 extra Pokemon, as well as following a brand new storyline. (WARNING: THIS WILL FURTHER REQUIRE THE INCLUSION OF FAIRY-TYPE, AS WELL AS SEVERAL FEATURES THAT I'M NOT SURE CAN BE IMPLEMENTED INTO THE GAME PROPERLY).

Changes:

-Two new main characters (Thomas and Pepper, the main characters of the "unofficial" Pokemon Go! manga), as well as new companions (Ashley, who accompanies you, and Kylee, who's basically more like Bianca's role in B/W), and even a new rival.

-Thomas starts off with Dratini and Gengar, while Pepper starts off with Mime Jr. and is GIVEN a Chimchar (which you can have the option of refusing in order to pick your own starter)

-You will be able to choose from all 18 starters.

-New evil team, in this case Team Murky

-The aforementioned 113 new Pokemon added to the Pokedex, including Sylveon and Draceon, the new Dragon-type Eeveelution, several new evolutions and pre-evolutions

-Handful of new items both officially from Gen6 and unofficially

-Redesigned Elite Four rooms to reflect new types (Electric, Rock--which I may change, Ground, Poison)

-Redesigned Cities, specifically the Gyms

-New Fairy-type, as well as the new moves, abilities and retcons from XY, though no Mega Evolutions

-Adding/modifying new locations (Pitch-Dark Hole, Abandoned House, which will appear on Route 20, Team Murky HQ, Zi'gyr, where you fight and capture Pokemon Cthulu--literally, Torment Forest, Kanji Island and Champion's Keep, where you face the Elite Four)

-In order to get to Kanji Island, which is virtually inaccessible, you will need the Tropics Ticket, which is given to you after earning all 8 badges and ride a ferry. From there, you undergo a tournament with others, including your rival Viktor in the finals and even your gender counterpart (think something like Battle Tower, PWT, or more accurately Battle Maison in XY)

-Battles play out similarly to the Pokemon League in the anime, where each competitor uses 3 Pokemon each, and are healed in between rounds. If you lose, you just start from the beginning; if you beat your rival in the finals, you're given an invitation to the Champion's Keep, where you face the Elite Four in no particular order and finally take on the Champion.

-New Gym Leaders, and by extension, new badges (presumably also the same 100 TM's from XY)

-All Pokemon available through the wild, in-game trade, Safari Zone, etc. (some incredibly rare, but still possible to capture)

EDIT: I figured out what to do with the other legendaries.

Intergen Legendaries: After beating the Elite Four, and completing the Buoku Dex (registering all Pokemon by seeing them, having data on them isn’t required), fly to Victor’s Cave (ビクターズパス Victor’s Pass)—which is the Buoku equivalent of Victory Road though the high leveled trainers and wild Pokemon it’s probably closer to Cerulean Cave/Unknown Dungeon (remember, that Pokemon League is treated differently than traditional games).

At the end of Victor’s Cave (though if you descend all the way down to Level B12, you’ll be able to face Groudon at Level 60), you’ll encounter and face Terry in an off-the-record battle. After defeating her, she will reward you the Golden Ticket (ゴールデンチケット Golden Ticket).

Show the Golden Ticket to the ferry and you’ll sail to the Tower of Light (天国タワー Heaven Tower), a massive 40-Level (not counting the roof and basement) endurance test similar to the Sky Pillar where it’s possible to battle and capture the legendaries, with a final fight with Arceus at Level 80 on the roof. Certain Legendaries do require certain party conditions to be met.

For example, Regigigas’ room is only unlocked, obviously by bringing the Regis together, with the same applying to Lugia and Ho-Oh requiring the roaming Legendary Birds and Cats respectively. Arceus himself requires BOTH the Lake and Creation trios, though most of the early floors either require fairly simple or no conditions to battle. Most of the first through fourth generation Pokemon otherwise unobtainable are included here, as well as the Aura Trio from XY & a few generation five’s that had their levels changed or scrapped (the Forces of Nature sans Landorus, the Tao Trio, Swords of Justice sans Cobalion, Heatran) Meloetta, Keldeo, and Victini are also obtainable.

-In the Team Murky HQ, you'll be able to find a secret room that leads to a glass case with a Poke Ball in it labelled Project Amber prototype. Use Rock Smash on the case, and you'll receive a special Golden Genesect in an Ultra Ball named PRJ (Project) Amber with Megahorn. (Or do you?)

Edited by TrosselKingBronyBoy