Greencat's Avatar Request Thread

Greencat

Okay.... I think I'll formally make a request.

I'd like an avatar. :)

If you can do a Sableye one with the animated gif in my avatar now, that would be awesome. If not, then a different Sableye image. :)

Also, if you can make a sig like what we were talking about before...

I think I'd like one with Flareon and Blastoise. :)

@Godzilla: Sure. That sounds like it will be fun. I also have another unique idea I want to use with yours. :)

@Naru-Chu: No problem. I didn't want the out-of-the-box to get old (even though there is only 2) so I tried a diamond and made the effects out-of-the-box. :P

No, I don't think I was? :o

@damio: Sure. If I see you on the IRC, I'll link you. ;)

@Kunai: Um, OK. Like I said earlier, it may be difficult for me since I don't watch anime or have any idea of how it's presented and such, but I'll try. :P

@Guested: OK, sure. :)

May you please make an avatar of either Neji, or Rock Lee? i would love my name to be the font similar to my sig, or if you find something better, then feel free to use it.

Uh Hmm. *thinks specific* With the image of either Rock Lee, or Neji. Can they be using their technique which is Byakugan, and 8 Chakra Gates. The image is below, if you don't know what it looks like.

NejiHyugaByakugan.jpgRock_Lee___4th_Gate___coloring_by_Hyperlon.png

Take all the time you require, it's not high priority, and i know it will look incredible.:tongue:

TANKS! Kitty. :kikkoman:

Finished two more.

@Guested: I went ahead and used the gif you currently use a requested--into your avatar. I hope you like it.

SableyeAvatar.gif

@Godzilla231: I spent way too much time on yours. >.< I took like an hour playing around with lightning effects, but I hope you like it.

PikachuAvatar.png

@Seamonkey: Glad you like it! I didn't know if you want text or not, so I left it blank. :P

@HottSushiz: I don't know much about anime, so I don't know if I will do well, but I'll try.

@Okami: Sure. :D

Edit:

I added a new rule. I will not be doing anything, but Pokemon avatars. I don't watch anime and I don't read manga, so I can't do an avatar with them in it as well as I could with something I'm familiar with (Except the Pokemon anime). Sorry HottSushiz and kunaidude34.

Edited by Greencat

Mewtwo Ex: I only render if the Sugimori art is either over used or not creative enough. Rendering can take anywhere from 5-40 minutes depending on the render and that Mewtwo looks difficult to rip out since it has many effects and a lot of areas to make transparent independently. So sorry, I don't offer to render. I do it out of free will. :\

Awww sad to hear, oh well.

Can you make me an avatar of Scizor, and my name in the font similar to my sig. Or if you find something better. feel free to use it/ Oh and can you make the Scizor not in it's usual stance like in Pokemon D/P/Pt, TANKS!