Question on creating multiple pokemon?

Joeyboy

Hey folks, I used AR a couple of years ago now and totally forgot about it. With the possibility hacked pokemon from Gen 5 may make it to Gen 6 if they're "legit", I dusted it off to make a few pokemon I'd want to transfer.

So back when I used it in Black, I'm not sure what program I used but it wasn't Pokegen, however folks seem to say this is the best one to use. In the old program I'd make a team of 6, get a code, and it would replace my 6 party pokemon with my hacked team.

I'm a bit confused about how you do this with Pokegen? I've made my 6 pokemon and gone to generate code, it has a drop down above the code "party 1" "party 2" etc, for each pokemon. What do I select to allow it to make a code for multiple pokemon at once? I'm not sure whether to tick party count and set it to 6? Or just tick selected pokemon (6). I tried copying one code into AR then copying another code into the same cheat, but it gives me an error saying the format isn't right or something..

any help guys?

In this case: 'Legit' is "No different than if it had been created properly in-game". In other words, has no impossible combination of Ball/Gender/Moves/Ability/Nature/Shininess/IV's/OT/Origin Game/Origin Language/Nickname/etc. (Yes, the Origin Game/Language/Nickname DO MATTER with certain Pokemon, mostly, but not entirely, Event-based, usually from Japan)