XY Event - Pokemon Bank Celebi Present

BlackShark

Wait I thought the Celebi went into your Box 1 in Bank. That was what I read on the PGL. So if it is your regular PC box then how do we know where and when we get the Celebi? If it is on the bank boxes how do we transfer it to X/Y or is it like the notched eared Pichu where it cannot be transferred at all? Very confusing xD.:)

So, the way it works is, after you've downloaded PB and activated your account, you turn on X/Y and select "Memory Link" from the main menu. You will then be told you have a present, which is then sent to PB. Exit X/Y and load PB again. You will be told that the present is a Celebi (or whatever future Pokemon/item it may be). Exit PB and start X/Y again, and go to "Memory Link" once more. You will be told that the Celebi has been transferred from PB to your in-game PC. Load your file and it will be in the first available slot in your boxes.

It's kind of a ridiculous process if you ask me, but there it is. I suppose technically it is in your PB box at some point in that process, but you can never actually observe it there.

016y5dC.jpg

Nature is undefined I'm guessing, because I got one that's Neutral natured with 3 perfect IVs in Def, SpA, and SpDef. There is no way to Soft Reset for it, and it decided to hide in Box 5 of all places. It has my OT and ID as well. Hold Back is just a reskinned False Swipe.. there's literally nothing different asides from its name. I'm sure you all knew this information already, but I would like to confirm it.

Yeah pretty much

Here is a message from Nintendo's site. Still no confirmed date though:

Release of Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter postponed due to a large volume of traffic to the Nintendo Network service

Information:

Nintendo and The Pokémon Company International have postponed the launch of Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter - two software applications that were originally scheduled to launch for Nintendo 3DS on Dec. 27 - due to a large volume of traffic to the Nintendo Network service. Due to the high traffic, players are having trouble setting up Nintendo Network IDs and downloading content in the Nintendo eShop on both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. We truly regret the inconvenience, and wish to reassure everyone that providing a solution is our top priority. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your continued patience.

• 2 weeks later...