Hi everyone.

Psycho K

Color?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Color?

• The red is not a problem. Srsly
    • IT BURNSSS! Use that violet!
    • Dude, these are so trippin' me out. Pick a different color.

With the release of Pokemon Platinum, I finally decided to try getting competitive with Pokemon. It was then that I heard about Pokesav and then I eventually ended up here. I hope to have fun here :cool: . Oh, I'm not 100% new as you can see from the post count, etc. I just thought I'd make an introduction topic anyway.

There are two things I need to ask. One is an opinion based thing, and the other is possibly something that I could ask somewhere else, but I'll go for it anyway.

Notice the color change? See, my default color on any forum, instant messenger, or anything like that is 255, 0, 0 red. Most people don't seem bothered by it, but a certain minority does, and it seems that people belonging to this category may be on this site. Now, I don't see the issue since I read my red font just fine on this laptop's LCD monitor and my desktop which is a CRT, but I could use the alternate color as you're seeing now. There were red font complaints on another forum, but it had a dark gray background. So, now the poll at the top should make sense.

The other thing is that I see a Trash Byte Normalizer mentioned in this topic, but on the main page, I do not see a download link for it. Yeah, I know I already brought it up in the topic, but I thought I'd mention it again. I think those trash bytes might be the one thing (or one among few remaining things) stopping my Pokemon from being able to get put up on the GTS.

EDIT: I found the Trash Byte Normalizer.

Edited by Psycho K

Hello There.

You don't have to be 100% new to create an introduction.:tongue: I believe I'm one of the people who have complained. I'm defiantly feeling the violet, i just think my eyes are slightly different. Sure it may seem fine to you, although it's simply irritating to me.

Violet is the new PURPLE!!! :biggrin:

How much pokemon have you played?

I started with Pokemon Yellow which was my first game for my first handheld (Game Boy Color. I still have it). Then I got Pokemon Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Emerald, Pearl, and now Platinum.

Due to my rush to the competitive scene, I haven't actually completed Platinum yet, but I intend to since I hear it has revamped the Gen. IV storyline quite nicely. Even though I'm just at Eterna City, I like the changes so far.

Guardian from Battle Network? That chip is evil. I accidentally shoot it and it hurts me X_X

Punisher! The Heavyweight battle setting for multiplayer matches in EXE 3 would sometimes put you on a stage where Guardians frequently respawned (indicated by a time-freeze sequence that said "Restock" in the center of the screen). Two on your field, two on theirs. It made things very hectic.

My avatar is actually a recolor of Guardian. This is the original sprite.

mchip003.gif

I think I like EXE 6 the most, followed by EXE 3. EXE 2 was fun, but multiplayer was horribly unplayable without restrictions. Essentially, between me and my friend, it would often be the case that whoever pressed A first won the match. Forte V# +++++++++... hurts. Never got around to EXE 1. I may someday. Let's put our hopes in Operation Shooting Star. I don't really care for Shooting Star Rockman, but if EXE has to crossover with that to get some sort of revival, so be it.