3DS PowerSaves does not recognize Pokemon XY as well as other few games...

TokoyamiTheDark

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are u using the old license key or a new one?

How did u get yours to work?

I was informed that my old license key will be updated to work for NA (basically they swapped the license key rights)

After that I just opened the re-enter my key, close the program, and open again and it works.

Ok, the red ! at the Powersaves part means that no content has been released yet. It's probably because it new and Datel just hasn't released any saves. You just need to ignore that part and go straight onto the codes section.

Are you all having problem with the codes?

As for the flickering problem after inserting your game into the Powersaves, take out the Powersaves device, blow on the USB, insert your game and then put it into your computer/laptop. Make sure the program is already running too.

Mines had the same problem. If it still flickers, contact Datel.

it still shows the red ! on the codes section as well

it still shows the red ! on the codes section as well

Have you contacted Datel like theSlayer suggested? If you're playing a US game and are using an EU Powersaves, you'll have to get a new license key from them.

IS THERE A SITE WHERE WE CAN OBTAIN A FREE US LICENSE FOR POWERSAVES 3DS? I HAVEN'T RECIEVE RETURN FROM DATEL SINCE THEN!!!!!!!!!

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

No. You'll have to wait for Datel to get back to you. Imagine all of the emails that they will be getting right now with people basically screaming at them that their Powersave doesn't work....you'll have to wait until they go through them and send you a reply.

Well my Powersaves has now been updated with more things. These include all the Evolution stones like Moon Stone, Dusk Stone, Shiny Stone etc. Also with the Heart Scale and the Destiny Knot.

Have you contacted Datel like theSlayer suggested? If you're playing a US game and are using an EU Powersaves, you'll have to get a new license key from them.

No. You'll have to wait for Datel to get back to you. Imagine all of the emails that they will be getting right now with people basically screaming at them that their Powersave doesn't work....you'll have to wait until they go through them and send you a reply.

Well my Powersaves has now been updated with more things. These include all the Evolution stones like Moon Stone, Dusk Stone, Shiny Stone etc. Also with the Heart Scale and the Destiny Knot.

I sent them numerous emails and no reply. I already gave em my license key and still no reply

got mine an hour ago. been trying since but im stuck with a flickering screen. dont think its about the license key region cause right now i got 3 keys and im pretty sure 1 of this is a US region key. and i also tried 2 japanese cartridge on all 3 keys and all of them work fine

Could u share everyone here the US license key?...

got mine an hour ago. been trying since but im stuck with a flickering screen. dont think its about the license key region cause right now i got 3 keys and im pretty sure 1 of this is a US region key. and i also tried 2 japanese cartridge on all 3 keys and all of them work fine

Eh? I couldn't get my Jap cart to work. And I only have the one key that came with the device. Only my American cart works with it. How'd you get multiple keys?

Eh? I couldn't get my Jap cart to work. And I only have the one key that came with the device. Only my American cart works with it. How'd you get multiple keys?

ive been experimenting ever since i got the device. I ask my online friends for their codes. on code is from a friend who lives in germany and the other is from a friend who lives in canada. thats weird. jap cartridge works on mine. i think i have a japanese device xD

hmm thats weird. maybe thats the reason mine isnt working.

I shared him 2 of the codes i have.

I tried using my license code on another computer.

No dice.

(It works fine on my laptop, but works no where else)

(For other viewers who are unaware. License code is region locked.

If license code is for different region, cart 2 saves including Pokemon X & Y backup/restore won't work, though normal carts can still backup/restore)

That's the conclusion I came to.

--

On another note, I confirmed that after restarting a game, you can load back the old file.

You can also have many pokemon deposited onto the GTS.

It's most likely when you deposit, your save receives a "queue number".

So without this queue number, you can't retrieve the same queue, and can deposit another one.

Which can bad news; whoever who can edit in a queue number can potentially hack another person's GTS,

assuming that the server doesn't check for OT/TID/SID against the queue number.

(queue number theory is pure speculation.

Though I've managed to send 3 of the same pokemon, each carrying different item, across to my new save.

just because pokebank doesn't allow shifting of items)

I tried using my license code on another computer.

No dice.

(It works fine on my laptop, but works no where else)

(For other viewers who are unaware. License code is region locked.

If license code is for different region, cart 2 saves including Pokemon X & Y backup/restore won't work, though normal carts can still backup/restore)

Im able to make backups for other games besides xy, cause I keep getting flickering screens wen I insert em. but I still cant get any codes to load up for any of my games