3DS PowerSaves does not recognize Pokemon XY as well as other few games...

TokoyamiTheDark

Same. Mines is REGION_EU

<VALUE val="REGION_EU" name="region"/>

If the license key is messed up, will Pokemon-backing up still work?

While I've been using my license key, I kept reading online about this guy who got a "US" license key from Datel.

I don't see how it can matter (since powersaves is supposedly region free and all), but just a quick question :/

I've been annoyed that every computer in my household isn't reading Pokemon Y,

and there are not code or saves loading for Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3DLAND, SMBros 2 etc.

I'm OCDing about finding the root to the problem -.-

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I just got the Power Saves device today. And Im having issues loading up codes for my games, I keep getting on and off screens when I try in my Pokémon XY games. But when I try out Mario Kart 7, it stays in that 3 column screen but I see 2 exclamation points on the powersaves and codes section. What does this mean??? Is there something wrong with their site???

Theres no codes loaded up on any of the games I insert, and I keep getting those same results. Whats going on here???

I just got mine yesterday, with the Same issues, I came to the following wild guesses conclusions:

1. Their server is down (cause no codes at all, 66.77.152.5 returns blank)

2. First use for nand games might require server access

3. Using Pal Powersaves on Ntsc games. Ntsc license key is required. (I read bout this one once )

4. Contacts not clean: use q tip and rubbing alcohol.

One, some or all might apply.

I still can't use mine successfully

I just got mine yesterday, with the Same issues, I came to the following wild guesses conclusions:

1. Their server is down (cause no codes at all, 66.77.152.5 returns blank)

2. First use for nand games might require server access

3. Using Pal Powersaves on Ntsc games. Ntsc license key is required. (I read bout this one once )

4. Contacts not clean: use q tip and rubbing alcohol.

One, some or all might apply.

I still can't use mine successfully

OMG really??? I thought it was my laptop or my game or the device itself.

So when does it go back on? Ive been freaking out for the past hours trying to get an answer. Thought I was the only one. Lol.

I even posted a vid on Youtube of my problem.

Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abvzuiaUxm4

What does that mean? Is urs working now? Im still having the same issue.

Did u buy urs from Amazon?

I bought off ebay.

I was told PAL action replay powersaves not compatible with US carts. (region locked = not region free)

It's not working yet.

waiting till email from datel.

I bought off ebay.

I was told PAL action replay powersaves not compatible with US carts. (region locked = not region free)

It's not working yet.

waiting till email from datel.

mm, I really hope its just something from their servers. cause I got mine on amazon, and I know people that bouht it there says it works. but im not getting much answers from other powersave users since yesterday

Ok, the red ! at the Powersaves part means that no content has been released yet. It's probably because it new and Datel just hasn't released any saves. You just need to ignore that part and go straight onto the codes section.

Are you all having problem with the codes?

As for the flickering problem after inserting your game into the Powersaves, take out the Powersaves device, blow on the USB, insert your game and then put it into your computer/laptop. Make sure the program is already running too.

Mines had the same problem. If it still flickers, contact Datel.