did i get hacked alakazam

transportcd

hello i trded for the first time ever on pokemon x ive played every pokemon game but i traded for the first time ever thru gts nonetheless i traded xerneas for alakazam i know probably dumb trade it is a naive nature and only knows teleport it is a level 26 alakazam and for abra to evolve into kadabra it learns that attack when it evolves so is what has me guessing did i get a hacked alakazam can plzz get some help on this

There is a Move Deleter in the game, so someone could easily have removed every attack but Teleport from it before trading it to you. I'm not sure why, but it's possible.

Also, this generation features a little pentagon on the Pokemon's stat page. If it's there, the Pokemon came from X/Y, and though we don't know much about it yet, I'm guessing it will end up being an anti-hacking measure.

Check to see if your Alakazam has a blue pentagon in the summary. This is a hack check, if it doesn't have it then it is hacked. If it does have it, it's at least "authentic" in the eyes of Nintendo.

No, it isn't.

It's a region marker.

Wherever you read that, it's wrong.

True that it's not possible to hack anything in X/Y (that have been confirmed done, at least as far as I've found; I haven't managed to trade for a Latias with a Mega Stone so far), but about the Pentagon-Mark... according to the update on Serebii, 15-11-2013:

10:30: A thing that has been in question for a while since the launch of the game has been clarified. In the status screen for Pokémon, and seen in trades and in the box, you may have noticed a blue pentagon next to your Pokémon. The meaning of this had yet to be determined, but has been partially revealed today. This pentagon is a confirmation of being obtained in-game. If your Pokémon has this, it confirms it was obtained legitimately in-game or through event. If not, then it has an error and has been hacked, or potentially from another region.

Edit @ 16:01: The literal definition of this pentagon, given by the Pokémon Company, is that the Pokémon is ok to use. This came from the rules of the upcoming Dragon tournament in Japan where, on looking deeper into the fine print, it is stated that Pokémon that were transferred from Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 cannot be used. There is a possibility that the mark could be for Pokémon obtained natively in the Kalos region, with other marks for Pokémon transferred, but this will not be made clear until December 25th when Pokémon Bank is released

• 3 weeks later...

Uh...wow. You traded your version's legendary for an Alakazam?

Sounds like as someone else suggested that this pokemon was taken to the move deleter and ridded of every move it had but teleport. It doesn't learn too much up to level 26 anyway and Alakazam still learns. At this point it needs only two more levels for psybeam.

http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/065.shtml