Pokémon X and Y: PKX Contribution

ReignOfComputer

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hacked

cause 6ivs and sid is 00000

Someone in r/PokemonPlaza held a giveaway for a genned version of the M15 shiny Arceus, I thought the SID was supposed to be 0, it passed through wifi trading and battle spot. Thanks for sharing the legit one. I prefer a wondercard though, but not complaining.

Your pokémon has resided in Canada, the UK, the US, Australia, then the US again according to PKHex. That's a lot of residences in such a short amount of time, and shouldn't at least one of them be Japan? Are you sure your source is trustworthy Shiny Jirachi? Otherwise, nice catch!

Your pokémon has resided in Canada, the UK, the US, Australia, then the US again according to PKHex. That's a lot of residences in such a short amount of time, and shouldn't at least one of them be Japan? Are you sure your source is trustworthy Shiny Jirachi? Otherwise, nice catch!

they say its was confirmed legit

beside i think the residence start when its traded and first one is the guy its been traded to and not where you redeemed it

i say that cause my self claimed samurott have no location

its either that or the redeemer location with appear once you battle with it (unsure for this)

It's dubious, but not illegal. If a pokemon is traded 5 times to non-JP locations in a row before the pk6 is extracted, Japan won't show up.