X & Y trade thread

Mewtwo Ex

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for the EV items (Power Bracer etc)

Battling isn't really my strong suit and I can't be bothered battling in the Battle Maison to earn BP.

I'm willing to trade Mega Stones for them. I have them stockpiled on my Y version (3 of each one)

EDIT: No longer required. Thank you Wraith89

Edited by codem8kr
no longer required for trade

Does someone have that famous timid 5 IV ditto clone to trade away? I can't give away much, but after all, it's a clone. I'm not going to give 3 competitive shinies for it, like some people are asking for...

If so, tell me what you're looking for and we can make a decent deal.

I am looking for a Mewtwonite Y, I am willing to trade any of the mega stones I have in return, including Mewtwonite X and Charizardite X.

Also, if there is another Pokémon X Version-exclusive Mega Stone which I don't have, which you may want, such as Pinsirite, I will be able to get that and trade it as well.

Please, if you wish to trade, give the item to an unwanted Pokémon and trade that; I do not wish to trade away the Mewtwo itself.

My friend code is 1719-4216-1138.

I'm looking for the EV items (Power Bracer etc)

Battling isn't really my strong suit and I can't be bothered battling in the Battle Maison to earn BP.

I'm willing to trade Mega Stones for them. I have them stockpiled on my Y version (3 of each one)

EDIT: No longer required. Thank you Wraith89

hey can i trade you a Mewtwo AND a Mewtwonite X for a Mewtwonite Y? (i picked up another Two on the GTS.) my F:C is 4210-4568-4605. just bring a Pokemon you don't want with you so i can get the stone.

Hey there! Would any kinds souls be willing to part with any of the Elekid line (Kid, Buzz, or Vire) and/or Magby line (By, Mar, Mortar)? I've been really unlucky and haven't found any Safaris with those two.

PM me if there's anything you'd like, I have pretty much every available XY Pokemon other than those two and a couple others.

I'd like to make shiny to shiny trades, specifically for a shiny Tyrunt and a shiny Noibat. I have the following shinies:

Charizard lv 39

Careful nature

31 ivs:

Sp.Atk

Dusknoir lv. 62

Hasty nature

Frogadier lv. 30

Timid nature

31 ivs:

HP

Sp. Def

Treeko lv. 1

Modest nature

(from an egg in X/Y)

Nosepass lv. 10

Brave nature

Braixen lv. 20 (named Rutena due to being German)

Naïve nature

Gyarados lv. 46

Naughty nature

Seaking lv. 35

Relaxed nature

Blastoise lv. 67 (has been cured of Pokerus)

Timid nature

31 ivs:

Sp. Attack

Speed

Chesnaught lv. 42 (nicknamed Bernard, has been cured of Pokerus)

Adamant nature

Hidden ability

Dratini lv. 1 (has Japanese name)

Naïve nature

Is from Unova

Electabuzz lv. 41 (named Elektek due to being German)

31 ivs:

Sp. Attack

From HGSS

Magmar lv. 30

Hasty nature

31 ivs:

HP

Speed

Quiladin lv. 31

Adamant Nature

31 ivs:

Defense

Speed

Growlithe lv. 30 (has Pokerus)

Hidden ability

31 ivs:

Defense

Sp. Attack

Im looking for someone who have access to Pokebank and Poketransfer and can help me to transfer 6 of my Black 2 Pokemon to XY. I can give a shiny Charizard, flawless Pokemon, Items, all kinds of Megastones. Pls write a PM if you are interessted(i have also some nonpokemon stuff to offer).

I'm looking for a 'Happy Hour' Inkay or a Smeargle that has sketched the move. If anyone has one and wishes a trade, I am offering Mega Stones. I have alot them saved up on my game. Also offering some previous gen starters. They're not IV bred though. These ones are available: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Treecko.

PM if interested.