X & Y trade thread

Mewtwo Ex

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After going overboard with breeding, I have a whole bunch of Froakies... most of them with Protean. Some of them do have the right IVs in the important places, at least (it will be a pain to check however). Unfortunately, all my females ended up Torrent version because the game hates me. All are Naive natured (and a few Hasty ones coming up). They are also all infected with Pokerus. If anyone would like one, please let me know. I'll generally take anything, but I would mostly prefer your region's Vivillon or some Y exclusives I do not have, or anything with the right IVs (even a Pidgey). I am craving a Drought Vulpix/Ninetales atm, however, if that is possible.

After 48 hours they will all go inside Wonder Trade :/

Edited by wraith89

I'm looking for a Charizardnite X for my Charizardnite Y plus any of these pokemon:

German Togepi - Female

Lv. 1

HP: 11

AT: 5

DF: 6

SA: 6

SD: 6

SP: 4

Nature: Relaxed

Ability: Serene Grace

German Togepi - Male

Lv. 30

HP: 70

AT: 18

DF: 48

SA: 29

SD: 58

SP: 26

Nature: Careful

Ability: Hustle

Aerodactyl - Male

Lv. 20

HP: 66

AT: 52

DF: 33

SA: 31

SD: 41

SP: 57

Nature: Docile

Ability: Rock Head

Cranidos - Male

Lv. 20

HP: 59

AT: 55

DF: 19

SA: 21

SD: 18

SP: 35

Nature: Hasty

Ability: Mold Breaker

Archen - Female

Lv. 20

HP: 53

AT: 51

DF: 22

SA: 36

SD: 27

SP: 38

Nature: Hasty

Ability: Defeatist

Japanese Pichu - Female

Lv. 1

HP: 11

AT: 6

DF: 5

SA: 5

SD: 6

SP: 5

Nature: Quiet

Ability: Static

SHINY ****Vanillite**** - Female

Lv. 21

HP: 46

AT: 29

DF: 28

SA: 42

SD: 29

SP: 29

Nature: Rash

Ability: Ice Body

Octillery - Male

Lv. 26

HP: 81

AT: 67

DF: 50

SA: 60

SD: 45

SP: 28

Nature: Docile

Ability: Suction Cups

Anyone interested?

Hey all, I've got about 4 or so 5-IV Scyther (all but SpA) that are just lying around. If anyone has any bred 'Mons and would be looking for a trade I'd be interested. Also I'm looking around for a Whirlipede/Scolipede/Venipede with Speed Boost. Don't care about IVs or Nature, just the Ability. PM me. =]

I have a Chespin with Bulletproof and a Timid Zorua, I also have a Sligoo with Pokerus but that's all that Sligoo is worth. If this isn't good enough I can give you a Jolly Scyther with Technician.

I am seeking a Relaxed Forretress/Pineco, Bold Togepi or a Jolly Gible.

EDIT: The Jolly Scyther had been traded for a Forretress, I have an Adament Scyther with the same ability left. Only seeking the Gible now or an Modest/Timid Magneton. The Chespin and the Zorua are still available. The Sligoo wasn't in my box anymore so retract that.

Edited by SilentFox

If anyone is interested in any Pokémon Y version exclusive Pokémon (with the exception of my Y version exclusive Mewtwo, Moltres and Yveltal,) please PM me your interest, and Friend Code, and we can trade. I can provide Pokémon via breeding and/or catching in-game. Please also let me know which version you have, via PM, to prevent a version clash mix-up and miscommunication, if you wish to do so.