BW B2W2 Event - Mewtwo (Pokémon Movie 16) (Indonesia)

d4rk_13l1t2er

A Mewtwo will be given out at November 2nd, 6th and 9th, 2013 via Local Wireless. It is being distributed with the airing of "Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened" & "Pokémon: Eevee and Friends" in Blitzmegaplex Grand Indonesia (name of the cinema and mall).

Pokemon: Mewtwo

Level: 100

OT: Pヒルズ

ID: 06153

Ability: Unnerve

Nature: Timid

Moves:

Psystrike

Ice Beam

Heal Pulse

Hurricane

Item: Custap Berry

Pokeball: Cherish Ball

Ribbon: Wishing Ribbon

Dates: November 2nd, 6th and 9th, 2013

Game Distribution: BW BW2

Distribution Type: Local Wireless

Distribution Location: Blitzmegaplex Grand Indonesia

Sources:

http://www.maxsoftonline.com/events.html

http://www.maxsoftonline.com/images/Events/pokemon-mewtwo-indonesia-promo.jpg

EDIT: Photos from event (Warning huge images)

EwZDY0Q.jpg

KsRPqJs.jpg

HRkQsTO.jpg

7QWGNpS.jpg

ugmoRdg.jpg

VTinoet.jpg

BiPmxv8.jpg

DE8bcSd.jpg

5fLnl4P.jpg

Movie 2013 Mewtwo&#.zip

Movie 2013 Mewtwo.zip

Edited by d4rk_13l1t2er
add missing details (OT, ID, Location), event photos, and PGF for both English and Japanese

Would they really take the time to check through every single person's stuff to see if they have a flashcard of any sort?

Sounds more like a scare tactic to me.

Also, it looks like it has the same OT as the one distributed in Japan (Pヒルズ) and the same ID, which leads me to think that the Wondercard may actually be identical to the Japanese one previously contributed.

Fixed Timid nature, "Pokémon Movie 13" location met, Max. Sp. Attack and Speed IVs.

Nope they didn't check anything at all, I didn't even find where they put the damn distro DS (stood in the middle of the hall just in case).

And yes I managed to download said Mewtwo on both original carts and flashcart. Both English and Japanese games' Mewtwo has the same OT, ID and Location as their Japanese counterpart, so they probably just sent the distro cart over. The only difference is the distribution method, I got it via Local Wireless while the Japanese Mewtwo was Infrared only.

Will post the photos and pgf tomorrow coz it's real late here and I'm quite beat up :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...