HeartGold/SoulSilver Sprites

Fallen

It's OK Telos, I must be blind too because I also like Ho-Oh's new sprite.

You are. =P

I know everyone has their opinion, and that's fine, but I for sure don't understand how you reached that opinion. I don't see anything in the sprite worth praising, except for the fact that they finally spread out his tail feathers again.

hooh.png

His Gold/Crystal sprite was for sure the best of the bunch IMO, and all the rest have been decent. Though now I think HGSS has made the list as the worst. I'm praying its a beta sprite, but my luck it won't be.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my absolute favorite Ho-Oh artwork, as it isn't put in a ridiculous pose. I was hoping to see see an updated version of this from Sugimori, or as a sprite in the game.

Ho-oh2.png

is this the one of the original gold?

this is the best sprite ive seen for ho-oh

Here are some sprites I ripped. myrip.png

I put them all together with the ones Zmaster? ripped as well. *if Zmaster wasn't the one who ripped these let me know* hgsssprite.png

I am in love with ALL the sprites since for the most part they are just remakes of the old G/S ones.

Observe.....compair.png

I mean there are differences, but they have the old flare of the originals. A lot of the sprites they have now, just aren't as good as the older ones IMO.

Entai and Sentret are my favorite sprites so far!!! But I'm not too fond of shiny Gyarados lool...I've always liked the original better, but the sprite is awesome.

Here are some sprites I ripped. myrip.png

I put them all together with the ones Zmaster? ripped as well. *if Zmaster wasn't the one who ripped these let me know* hgsssprite.png

I am in love with ALL the sprites since for the most part they are just remakes of the old G/S ones.

Observe.....compair.png

I mean there are differences, but they have the old flare of the originals. A lot of the sprites they have now, just aren't as good as the older ones IMO.

Oh hey, I was mentioned =D

Oh, and nice sprites you ripped. Entei looks awesome.

The new red gyarados sprite has a really awkward head IMO.

Oh hey, I was mentioned =D

Oh, and nice sprites you ripped. Entei looks awesome.

The new red gyarados sprite has a really awkward head IMO.

Of course you were silly :3 And thanks. The overworld sprites and the sentret are my fav!

Yeah :/ It kinda looks like his jaw is fat/got a growth to me. ITS NOT A TUMOR! *coughshowsagecough*

• 2 weeks later...

Ho-Oh's sprite doesn't seem to have changed much since it was introduced. I remember playing Pokemon Gold and it looks near enough the same as all the ones posted above. The only sprite that is different of Ho-Oh's was in Pokemon Silver, and I didn't quite like it that much.

However, Lugia's sprite is amazing, when I first saw it I loved it, I can't wait for these games.