How are people on the GTS asking for Gen 5 pokemon

jawsisra

a7P7bYp.jpg

Sorry for the foreign language, but there is an NPC in the town above Route 8 where this NPC says you can search for Pokemon by just hearing their name, even if you have not seen the Pokemon physically. Therefore, that Genesect mentioned in the geology research lab in the town below Route 8 means that you can search for one in the GTS. That may also mean... *here it comes*... the flood of requests for Level 9 Zekrom may yet return because the statues of Reshiram and Zekrom are in the palace's garden! :|

That may also mean... *here it comes*... the flood of requests for Level 9 Zekrom may yet return because the statues of Reshiram and Zekrom are in the palace's garden! :|

Didn't Nintendo do somethng against that?

Like setting a blockade that makes it impossible to search for Pokemon on non-legal levels?

Oh so they did take countermeasures to that? Pretty cool.

Anyways I just met a scientist in the cave before the third gym city, and she was speaking about the Kami trio out loud. I'm believing the whole mentioning thing really is scripted to be flagged to be added to list of Pokemon available to GTS.

I actually don't see the point in people using the GTS. Well actually, the ones who request stupid things.

Obviously it's impossible to get a Charizard between level 1-10, yet they always persist in asking for pokemon with daft levels. The most outrageous I've seen is an alakazam request at level 1-10...I mean really?

Nintendo should really get their finger out and put a stop to this. Asking for pokemon that are unobtainable without cheating is defeating the point of trading. If they're not going to use the system properly, well at the extreme end, ban them for a few days until they learn.

Ok, rant over.