X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Alpha

Alright, I know most of you are itching to share your progress with the rest of the community. In this thread, feel free to post some stuff about what's been going on in your game. Avoid very plot specific things if possible.

Please do not post an unreasonable number of times in a row. Avoid using spoilers outside of spoiler tags.

LDly9Wx.jpg

Iv been taking it slow..

• Bred a bunch of Pokemon for Youtubers
  • Captured all Pokemon i can so far.
  • Leveled a bunch of Pokemon

My goal is to max evo all gen 6gen Pokemon before i use any of the older Pokemon

My main team is always changing due to this but Pancham is my main man when it comes to capturing Pokemon.

I got all 3 6gen starters and will soon have all 3 kanto starters.

Will be breeding them.

Recently I chose squirtle

Beat the second gym

Evolved my pikachu at lvl 29

Iv been taking it slow..

• Bred a bunch of Pokemon for Youtubers
  • Captured all Pokemon i can so far.
  • Leveled a bunch of Pokemon

My goal is to max evo all gen 6gen Pokemon before i use any of the older Pokemon

My main team is always changing due to this but Pancham is my main man when it comes to capturing Pokemon.

I got all 3 6gen starters and will soon have all 3 kanto starters.

Will be breeding them.

If you get bulbasaurs can I have one please?

I am catchig all the pokemon in an area based on serebii's info of what can be found. Before I move onto a new area. I have missed a few pokemon because I ran out of pokeballs. I need to go buy some Great Balls and Ultra Balls.

I have a system

1-10 Pokeball

11-20 Great Ball

21-Up Ultra Ball

Master Ball used on 1 Legendary (In less I trade over pokemon holding Master Balls then I will use Master Balls on all Legendary Pokemon

The others I use in case I am out of Pokeballs or if I know they have a higher chance like Dive Balls on Water pokemon or Dusk Ball on Dark or Night time Pokemon.

Of course if I am out of a Ball I will use what ever I have expet the Master Ball

I currently on route 8

If the Male and female have diffirent looks then I get 1 of each. or if they evolve diffirently then I get them both.

• 2 weeks later...

I met a new friend today! (Moltres)

93Kvn6D.jpg

It has perfect IVs in all stats but SpA and SpDef. SpA is at 30, so that is inconsequential. I think this one is worth keeping, and can make a ferocious sweeper. Yay!

Because of its starting stats, I can confirm no changes were made to Moltres's base stats, which means it is highly unlikely the other two received any boosts as well. What a bummer: Moltres would have really loved having 100 Speed at the very least.

My adventure with Froakie began on October 16. Recently, I took some time from the narrative to look for some Old Amber. I ended up finding five of them. One of the Aerodactyl revived was female. Also, I just beat the sixth gym with over ninety hours of play time. So far I've recorded data on 195 Pokémon in my Pokédex. Slowly but surely I am progressing through the narrative.

I have finally done it :|

HIwit3U.jpg

I was quite surprised, but after searching for quite a while, I have found the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! The Super Sized Pumpkin comes out after a long while, but it has a distinct cry from the rest of the pumpkins (unfortunately it is hard to tell the others apart mostly, though I can see what is small and large now). I know sometimes you encounter big sized pumpkins with regular pumpkin cries, but those are not the Super Sized version. It feels good (now I just want to find a shiny Pokemon... at least once and not in some ROM hack). If anyone wants one of these, let me know, as thankfully, it is female and I can breed it. I will now trade this with a friend of mine to help evolve it.

I have been trying to find a lot of these Mega Stones. I just guessed where Garchomp's stone was... ha ha, and I found that quite easily. Now to find the rest. I wish the Kanto legendary birds got Megas: it would be very cool if they had.

I guess I will go ahead and try the Looker sidequests later, as asides from breeding Pogeymanz and training them and beating E4 repeatedly, there is not much left to do. Short postgame: so glad I did not rush this game :|

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am NightWraith and I am new here, having just joined today. :) I have beaten the Elite Four and the Pokémon League Champion Diantha thirteen times in total. I have found a legit, legal in-game way of maximising my in-game cash and cash-flow, and I am currently eager to dive-into Pokémon X as soon as I possibly can, as soon as a copy of it is available here. It has sold-out in most shops here that I have visited, and am aware of. I adore the new capabilities that Nintendo have added to this game, and I believe that this game generation is the very best one yet. I am currently in the midst of completing my Pokédex. I have a bunch of different-petal-coloured Floettes and I have a Shiny Haunter that I hope to evolve, through trade, into a Shiny Gengar.