Legitimate

Wizkid

It looks hacked. It was met at level 0 and that cannot be. Plus it has 31 IVs in all stats.

31 IV's isn't illegal, it's still legit. And the Level 0 part is because he didn't fill it in. You don't need to fill it in when it's a hatched pokemon.

Also, yep this is illegal though. A female Flygon with all 31 IV's cannot possibly have the Lonely Nature with the PID: 3581836301

The only possible PID for a female Flygon with all 31 IV's with a Lonely Nature is 2443831376

As for the Hidden Hex Values and the Trash Bytes i'm not too confident with that. Ask someone else or read some other threads.

31 IV's isn't illegal, it's still legit. And the Level 0 part is because he didn't fill it in. You don't need to fill it in when it's a hatched pokemon.

Also, yep this is illegal though. A female Flygon with all 31 IV's cannot possibly have the Lonely Nature with the PID: 3581836301

The only possible PID for a female Flygon with all 31 IV's with a Lonely Nature is 2443831376

As for the Hidden Hex Values and the Trash Bytes i'm not too confident with that. Ask someone else or read some other threads.

I don't mean to be rude but I believe everything you just said is incorrect. Met at Level should be 1 and the PID is fine because Egg Pokemon don't have corresponding PIDs to IVs.

Oh wait yeah 4got about eggs thing. But about whether met at lvl 1 or lvl 0 i'm not sure. Try putting it in legality checker. But you need to download this other software which I can't download. So I have no access to the legality checker :(

Go to this thread for the Legality Checker.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...