Pokemon Green?

Lugiamaster

what it was, was originally in japan they had red and green. when it came out in the US it was changed to red and blue and there were various tweaks and bug fixes, as well as improved sprites. japan later recived there blue, using the update game, the same as our blue. this is why the remakes are called fire red and leaf green, to go along with the original releases.

Pokemon Green is pretty infamous for being filled with tons of glitches. Gen I had tons of gamebreaking glitches, but Green had even more. Half of the game really seems like one big Glitch City.

Cool. Well, maybe not cool back then but I'm a fan of hacking in pokemon (once I beat the game of course!) so that sounds fun to be in glitch paradise so long as I don't wreck the game!

Pokemon Green is pretty infamous for being filled with tons of glitches. Gen I had tons of gamebreaking glitches, but Green had even more. Half of the game really seems like one big Glitch City.

Mew glitch, loved it

yeah as far as i know there is no proper english version of green, i had the rom in english to test it but the translation sucked. if you wanna go old skool then id say stick to red, blue or yellow.

yeah as far as i know there is no proper english version of green, i had the rom in english to test it but the translation sucked. if you wanna go old skool then id say stick to red, blue or yellow.

I love the translation. I've only ever seen it in a Youtube video, but it was hilarious.

"Foe Yugel's Reproduction to use! But unable to determine smoothly!"

(Kadabra tried to use Recover, but it failed.)

"The body of Foe Fire feels tingling and can't move!"

(Moltres is paralyzed! It can't move!)

"Carchilu seems like delegating Galep. Is Green wanting to change Pet?"

(Blaine is about to send out Rapidash...)

So funny, to me at least.

"Foe Yugel's Reproduction to use! But unable to determine smoothly!"

What I interpreted: The foe... Failed to.. um, "plant his seed" and... missed... Yipes.

"The body of Foe Fire feels tingling and can't move!"

What I interpreted: The Fire is shivering.

"Carchilu seems like delegating Galep. Is Green wanting to change Pet?"

What I interpreted: Carchilu likes being Galep's delegate. Would Green like a new Pet?

I wish Pokemon Green would have come out instead of Blue; heck, even Yellow. It would have been cool if they had just released all four instead of their typical three.

Green was really an even older version of the US Red and Blue... when it was initially released as Red and Green in Japan. They made a Blue version after... which modified a lot of stuff to make the games actually playable (also changing some sprites as well). So the Red and Blue we have now is the Japanese Blue version split into two versions...

Two versions were made due to version exclusives... I don't know why we would need another Green... but Venusaur's cool...