Pokesav is great i have 1 problem though

Ok I have been using pokesav since I got my action replay,back when Diamond and pearl came out,I recently got the Platinum version of the game and of course I got the platinum version of pokesav as well but im having one small problem I cant type in a name for the OT of pokemon when I go to type in the OT ill type my name click ok and it will be blank I thought it was just a visual glitch with pokesav or some thing but when I loaded the pokemon saves to my game it said ??? as the OT now its not that big a problem but I was wondering what the deeleo is with it if anyone can help me that would be great thanks.

Edited by Twist3dMoral

Ok I have been using pokesav since I got my action replay,back when Diamond and pearl came out,I recently got the Platinum version of the game and of course I got the platinum version of pokesav as well but im having one small problem I cant type in a name for the OT of pokemon when I go to type in the OT ill type my name click ok and it will be blank I thought it was just a visual glitch with pokesav or some thing but when I loaded the pokemon saves to my game it said ??? as the OT now its not that big a problem but I was wondering what the deeleo is with it if anyone can help me that would be great thanks.
OK. I have been using PokeSav since I got my action replay, back when Diamond and Pearl were released. I recently got Platinum, so I got Pokesav for Platinum too. But I am experiencing a small problem; I can not enter an OT for a pokemon [...]

Basically, to fix this problem, press backspace about 20 times and then try.

It should work now.

I know what you're asking, but I'm going to pretend I don't due to the horrible grammar. Clean up what you meant to say and I'll happily help you.

Uh must you write in red? it's very irritating to the eye............and it's small, more irritation my eyes must endure.

That was completely unnecessary. And it possibly offended him, at least he attempted with grammar. damio, Silvernaus, and I. Perfectly knew what problems he was confronted with.

I just had to click back space like 5 times,like Damio said,it was weird for me to :).

It's a constant problem Vista users face while using Pokesav, but doing it once usually solves the problem permanently.:kikkoman:

On the current SoulSilver edition skin, my font is actually larger than the default font that most (from my observation) users use.

I have the ability to be very helpful or extremely cold as much or more than most do. Regardless of what it is about, I always expect queries, curses, accolades, etc to just look reasonably neat. Pardon my unbearably harsh standards? :o

Anyway, most of my Pokesav use has been on Vista and I almost always press the "input own OT" button out of habit before attempting to modify it. I take it you have a retail cartridge for Platinum and not a flash card? If you do have the latter, once you press that button, your trainer name will go in that spot, and then highlighting it for deletion should be no problem. There's a slight difference in my case since I run Pokesav in Japanese via AppLocale (one of the stickies has the details). The OT name is exactly eight question marks initially, but I can easily highlight and delete these as well.

Oh. Forgive me for the off-topic sideshow, but...

Psycho K. basically if i dont have all my spelling right you wont help?I typed that at 1:30am, that was very rude of you,next time save yourself the trouble of typing a Useless message and stop being so stuck up.Maybe people arent nice to you in real life so you have to act like an asshole by pissing people off on a Forum.Way to go man,your great,next time why dont you help me out instead of being a dick.

I'm not sure if I should be amused or not seeing how it's 2:34 AM now. Hate mail (or PMs) is not my kind of thing, y'know?

Might be a good topic locking moment, though we should wait to see if the problem was solved.

Anyway, most of my Pokesav use has been on Vista and I almost always press the "input own OT" button out of habit before attempting to modify it. I take it you have a retail cartridge for Platinum and not a flash card? If you do have the latter, once you press that button, your trainer name will go in that spot, and then highlighting it for deletion should be no problem. There's a slight difference in my case since I run Pokesav in Japanese via AppLocale (one of the stickies has the details). The OT name is exactly eight question marks initially, but I can easily highlight and delete these as well.

It doesn't matter if you use a flash card or a retail card, you can get a .sav file from either.

It only works if you load a .sav file, not what you use it on.

Also, please stop using the read font. It is incredibly hard to read.