Something strange with my Event Pokémon: Pokécheck tells me some of them aren't legal.

XJ55

I'm writing this Thread because there is something strange with my Italian 10ANNI event Pokémon.

I have four of them, gotten at the event 7 years ago.

They are Ho-Oh, Lugia, Pikachu and Entei.

Give a look to the pictures attached.

They are my 10ANNI Pokémon, but three of them aren't legal for Pokécheck, while Pikachu is legal. Also, Pokégen gives me that wrong OT too for all of them except Pikachu. I cannot see the wrong OT on my retail cart though.

I know that back in 2006 I got 3 Pokémon on my Italian LeafGreen and 3 others on my Italian FireRed. Then I probably transfered them over to my Italian Diamond, from which they were transfered to Italian Platinum, and then Italian Black and after it Italian Nero 2. They were probably cloned on Diamond. Two of them were lost someway, so I have just 4 of them at the moment.

So I never used a Japanese cart to transfer them to 4th Generation, like Pokécheck says for some of them.

What's wrong with them? Why is Pokécheck saying they aren't legal? I'm worried about this first because I'm afraid that Pokémon Bank won't accept them, and second because I want all my Pokémon on retail carts to be legal.

I hope someone could help me!

PokeCheck..rar

PokeCheck..rar

Edited by XJ55

I'm sorry for the language, I put the wrong pictures. The new ones are in english.

My problem is not the SID, but it's the other errors. Give a look!

The in-game ot is correct. It is 10ANNI. But why is Pokégen showing the wrong OT too?

So long as the 10ANNI is what appears in game, there's no problem. If you received them yourself and nothing was tampered with, you know they're legal.

the 10ANNi is what is the problem; if you re-opened the PKMs in PokeGen and re-saved them it could be the issue (bug, currently being solved). You can always try other save editors like PKMDS to extract resave PKMs.

Edited by Kaphotics