Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Hack?

I could really use some help with a hack of HeartGold I'm trying to make.

Here's the basics:

- major story/plot changes, though Kanto and Johto are now counted as the same region (which I may rename)

- every major character (gym leaders, Frontier brains, elite 4, Red, as well as some generic characters to fill background roles) will be replaced.

- Upon defeat, the gym leaders/elite 4/etc. will give up a Legendary Pokemon (more on that later)

- Levels will be increased for difficulty

- some types may be changed such as Gyrados, Charizard, and the Porygon line (Water/Dragon, Fire/Dragon, and Normal/Electric respectively except Porygon-Z might be an Electric/Psychic)

- NO TRADE EVOLUTIONS! (or have the trades given by random trainers who trade said trade evolutions, i.e. Slowpoke w/ King's Rock for Magikarp or something)

- in addition to aforementioned gym leaders, the player character(s), Professor Elm and Oak, and even Mom (or Dad in SS) will receive new sprites (or new in the Dad character's case).

- Legendary Pokemon will be unobtainable through any other means aside from defeating their respective Gym Leaders (or an option battle in Kanto Route 25 for a Phione) (I know this one doesn't sound as fun, but I'll get to something better).

- Safari Zone/Pal Park houses all 493 Pokemon and serves as the Safari Zone; may or may not redistribute Type levels (Tundra- Ice, Mountain- Rock, Desert- Ground, Factory- Steel, etc. but may be difficult to program).

- One-off sprites in random trainer battles (unobtainable Gen5 Pokemon, recolors such as black Meowth, Shadow Lugia, and Primal Dialga) (I may not keep this one around if it seems like a bad idea).

- Rival Battles are now totally gone; instead, they will be replaced with "Nemesis Battles" which are basically one-shot rival battles, each one (except the first) netting a Legendary of their own.

With that, let's move on to how each of the Legendary Pokemon are distributed:

1- Shaymin, 2- Regirock, 3- Jirachi, 4- Entei, 5- Giratina, 6- Registeel, 7- Rayquaza, 8- Darkrai, 9- Articuno, 10- Palkia, 11- Deoxys, 12 & 13- Lugia and Ho-Oh (double battle), 14-20- Moltres, Mewtwo, Celebi, Groudon (who may or may not become Fire/Ground), Regigigas, and Arceus w/ Draco Plate (the champion will net 3 random Legendaries and the rest on rematch, which may be difficult to execute in future rematches), 21- Heatran, 22- Uxie, 23- Cresselia, 24- Manaphy, 25- Kyogre, 26- Latias, 27- Suicune, 28- Regice, (Nemesis battles in order of appearence, not in chronological order to the above Kanto/Johto Leagues) 29- Mew, 30- Mespirit, 31- Latios, 32- Azelf, 33- Zapdos, 34- Raikou, (the final battle, Red's fight at Mt. Silver, is not available until all 35 prior--not counting the optional Phione battle--have been obtained; Mt. Silver itself, however, is accessible) 35- Dialga; you'll also get the option of naming them upon obtaining them.

I need a sprite editor, map editor, trainer editor (obviously), script editor, wild PKMN editor, starter editor (I had the idea of making version exclusive starters--with evos shortened or edited where needed to reach final stages earlier than their canon versions; Shinx, Ralts, and Dratini in HG and Duskull, Aron, and Larvitar in SS), and lastly, I could really use someone to do some sprite editing work for me since I lack the talent.

sprite editor: tinke

map editor: sdsme

trainer editor: sdsme

script editor: sdsme

wild pkm editor: sdsme

starter editor: see scripting & sprites

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?26374-SDSME-Spiky-s-DS-Map-Editor/

https://code.google.com/p/tinke/

if you want a hack to be made, you can't simply expect others to do it for you... you should be fluent in all types of hacking before starting :)