Creeper

LEGOanimal22

Wraith89 helped me with this one. It is built for UU. Hope you like it. :)

395.gif

King Dan (Empoleon) (M) @ Petaya Berry

Trait: Torrent

EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 80 SDef

Bold Nature

- Scald

- Roar

- Stealth Rock

- Ice Beam

468.gif

Davy Jones (Togekiss) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Serene Grace

EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef

Modest Nature

- Air Slash

- Roost

- Body Slam

- Aura Sphere

059.gif

A Team (Arcanine) @ Life Orb

Trait: Flash Fire

EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 176 Spe

Adamant Nature

- Wild Charge

- Flare Blitz

- ExtremeSpeed

- Close Combat

461.gif

Ultimatum (Weavile) (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Pressure

EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef

Jolly Nature

- Swords Dance

- Ice Punch

- Night Slash

- Low Kick

106.gif

Superman (Hitmonlee) @ Liechi Berry

Trait: Unburden

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature

- Endure

- Reversal

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

330.gif

PC Nerd (Flygon) (M) @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature

- Outrage

- Earthquake

- U-Turn

- Stone Edge

Edited by LEGOanimal22

That Empoleon certainly isn't lead, now is it? I generally see you lead with a Golurk, but I think somewhere along your team somebody with STEALTH ROCK would help. You don't want to see your Empoleon sweep ruined by the likes of Sturdy Pokemon or Pokemon holding Focus Sash, now do you? I do think Golurk would do well with Stealth Rock on its moveset and getting rid of Subpunch, but that's up to you. I see that some of your Pokemon are set for sweeping, but in reality, you don't really need more than one Pokemon designated for that role. I honestly think you need some supporters and any revengers, like making that Raichu into a Choice Scarfer with Volt Switch, as relying on a fragile Sawsbuck for Thunder Waving isn't always reliable (not to mention some Pokemon are IMMUNE to Thunder Wave). Asides from Togekiss and Beartic, none of your Pokemon are particularly weak to Stealth Rocks (2 that resist it), so Spinner isn't completely necessary, but might help if you get stuck with some guy spamming Toxic Spikes and Spikes.

That being said, I don't think you still have a solid answer for Arcanine: you generally hope that it'd go down by recoil until it takes down 2 or more of your Pokemon. And don't you wish your Beartic sometimes did a LITTLE more damage? Like... leaving physically bulky Zapdos with 2% HP wasn't exactly what you had in mind, was it? That Beartic would really like a Choice Band. And perhaps you don't really like Choice items, but with a moveset like that, it's really begging for one. Especially because of Superpower, which already means you're playing hit and run with that Pokemon (generally staying in after using one Superpower is a bad idea). If you don't like Choice Band, Life Orb helps with versatility or more power. If you don't like Life Orb's recoil, you can still downgrade to Expert Belt, 20% boost for being super effective, and feigning Choice item.

Also, at first I was skeptical at your Sawsbuck, but seeing how it actually took less than 50% from 0 SpA Zapdos Heat Wave and taking relatively low damage (still breaks Subs) from STAB Psychics, it's not too bad (though I think there are more bulkier Grass Pokemon to do that job, really...). Serene Grace helps it none, in fact, it's useless. With that spread, you sometimes with Sawsbuck was doing more damage than a measly 17-26% with STAB moves and the likes. Get Sap Sipper: not only do you annoy Pokemon that spam Giga Drain/Sleep Powder and the likes, but you also get + 1 Attack boost just for switching into one, meaning it will hit harder, force a switch, and you can proceed to Sub and Thunder Wave incoming Pokemon if you wish. I do like how it is unexpected, but seriously, SAP SIPPER.

I've considered switching Raichu with:

059.gif

A-Team(Arcanine) @ Life Orb

Trait: Flash Fire

EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 176 Spe

Adamant Nature

- Wild Charge

- Flare Blitz

- ExtremeSpeed

- Close Combat

No, I didn't copy the moveset from smogon.

I've changed Golurks moveset to:

- Ice Punch

- Shadow Punch

- Stealth Rock

- Earthquake

Gave Beartic a Choice Band, even though I really despise Choice items.

Edited by LEGOanimal22

• 4 weeks later...

This team looks like it is going to suffer a lot to every sort of playstyle. It's too slow to play (ie a lot of set up) to be able to handle sheer aggression from hyper offence teams and has absolutely no way of dealing with stall. You've got a lot of good switch ins, but that's all, this team will effectively always be playing reactively with very little in the way of proactive solutions. This is something you find with very balanced team, it has zero win condition, its purpose is to win but with no clear way of doing it, which means stall (idea: don't lose) can very easily stall the team out and offence (idea: predefined game plan) can execute what it wants when it wants.

So how can we help ourselves?

I would be inclined to lose sawbuck and replace it with something that hits hard and fast and has good synergy with the rest of the team, someone like hitmonlee could fit that role nicely. You then lose Twave support? Slap that on Togekiss for mass hax, lose nasty plot, you won't need it. Then two then complement each other nicely.

You could then lose Golurk for scarfgon who will help you retain some offensive pressure and help to build momentum whilst keeping your electric immunity. Turn empoleon into a more support orientated variant, I believe I used to run 252hp/ 164 def/ 80 SpD with a bold nature and scald / ice beam / roar (toxic) / stealth rock. Can survive flagons EQs etc.

Your aim would be to get hitmonlee or flagons to sweep by using Arcanine and empoleon to remove big threats and walls, but even so you lack a win condition so ou may want to reevaluate altogether.

Hope I helped!

Id always sooner go with Twave over body slam, just for that guarantee. She is bulky but you don't want to risk surviving one Tbolt from any Pokemon just for body slam to not get the para and you get 2HKOd.

Endure reversal is a waste of time, if they carry a single scarfer or priority user youre screwed. Hitmonlee certainly won't be taking many hits anyway, but to literally limit him to one hit in a fast metagame just doesn't tickle my fancy none to much. You'd be better off running normal gem and fake out or fighting gem hi jump kick if you want to abuse unburden, but even still, its risky and I'd usually just slap a life orb on him or even a scarf/ band.

Make sure you try before you buy when it comes to using suggestions.youre team should already be solid enough for you to refute mine or anyone else's critiques before you put it up for review. If you find a team is constantly losing ditch it and tart over, if its winning then all we should be doing is adding little details.