Games: Pokémon Sunday Pokéthlon, Red Gyarados and MPS Passwords

NewsBot

All of you completely disregarded, or did not care for, the Lapras on it's hind flippers in the picture! I find that extremely... cute! And the music is absolutely beautiful, and it is a good refresher.

Minigames... I feel that they at least add more stuff to do rather than just hitting other Pokémon.

Probably not.

But it's probably red.

The Pikachu-Color Pikachu overworld sprite keeps its color, right?

Yeah, that's what I said. Since the PC Pichu kept it's color why would the Red Gyarados? Can't say for certain that other shiny's will have shiny overworld sprites, but the Red Gyardos seems like one for sure.

It is going to be very entertaining to be in a remade region that i never played.

Anyway the Gyarados looks better than in other games. It looks more like a serpent than in older games.

Regarding the miny games i am not fond of them. The Pokeathelon to me appears ok however on another hand if Kanto is missing because a lack of space i am blaming them. It is not proven yet that Kanto will be available, correct?

They already confirmed mewtwo will be in it, so...

The article is wrong, that was written when we had only half a cropped page of the CoroCoro scans and people were throwing out rumors on 2ch. All the pages have now been scanned and there is NO, NONE, NADDA, mention of Mewtwo or the Lati twins AT ALL.

Even the official HGSS site has updated with all the info CoroCoro provided us with, and still NO confirmation of Mewtwo and the Latis. http://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/hgss/news/

Edited by DanteKoriyu

I can see where they get the Crystal story elements part from since Eusine is in it and he is only in Crystal.

After looking at the pic again I am kinda disappointed with the beasts in the burnt tower. In the original they were a gray rocky color because they where supposed to be statues and only became colored when they sprang to life after you walked up to them. Unless they made the little cut scene sooner, I am saddened to see them already "awake" before the trainer reaches them. Minor I know, but I feel it added to the story.

The trainer did reach them, judging from that picture. He just isn't standing right next to them (the legendaries aren't going to allow him to get that close). Or maybe they replaced that "grey statue" thing with actual sleeping sprites, like in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.