Play any instruments?

Peter01

OK, the title pretty much says it all.

I play the saxophone (alto/tenor/baritone), the piano, and I'm currently studying organ (going to a camp for it in August). I'm also trying to improve at the clarinet and am going to buy a violin I saw at a yard sale. So... I guess you could say I like music a little bit.

Nothing. :D

I wouldn't mind trying that one application that may be exclusive to Macs. I saw it used at our school and you got to choose the instrument and make songs and add multiple layers of instruments in anyway you like. If you know what application that is, let me know.

Well, anyways, I guess that isn't the same. :P

Nothing. :D

I wouldn't mind trying that one application that may be exclusive to Macs. I saw it used at our school and you got to choose the instrument and make songs and add multiple layers of instruments in anyway you like. If you know what application that is, let me know.

Well, anyways, I guess that isn't the same. :P

Garage Band? That's all I can think of.

Violin :P

Joined Orchestra instead of Band at my school. I've only been playing for the school year, but I got to play my teacher's blue violin (Only the favorite student gets to play it) lol.

I definitely consider vocals an instrument. It's just... portable. :P

Organ's always been my favorite, but you have to work at either it or the piano for awhile before you can get the hang of it. Especially when you have to play with both hands and both feet... I'm going to pipe organ camp in August. ._.

I'm glad there are people willing to agree with MG (our director) :D I was afraid that was gonna become a huge debate!

....Besides, you don't want to mess with the pregnant lady! She will hunt you down and kill you with her words.

I'm glad there are people willing to agree with MG (our director) :D I was afraid that was gonna become a huge debate!

....Besides, you don't want to mess with the pregnant lady! She will hunt you down and kill you with her words.

You're about to turn this into a big debate... :/

Anyways, anything that can be used to create music can be considered instruments... because instruments means things you... use? Let's not get technical here... but sure, vocals can be :P

My dad is good with singing... and I think I'm terrible with it :(

So how's it like playing chords on the piano? I see everyone learning it that way... but I just started playing with different music and eventually learned. I think chords would help me more :/

Ugh. I wish I could learn instruments properly. Not really sure why I even want to, as I'm not too musical of a person.xP

And to keep this on topic:

I own a violin and guitar, both acoustic, although I want to try an electric violin. I also have a keyboard and have owned a few flutes, including panflutes... Probably still have a couple.

Lol, Wraith. I love that quote. What thread is it from?

I might be taking keyboard classes soon. @_@ But I feel like it'll ruin the "magic".xD

IRC? I wanted to know what sparked that comment.xD;; Since I think it's actually true. Kinda sad... Living in NY and failing to get mews when you're in the center of USA events.xD