"Site Theme" Theme

The theme "Site Theme" doesn't have links to Site, Forum, Wiki, Chat, etc that I can find. Those should be added.

Furthermore, I think "Site Theme" should be made the default theme instead of "Suicune Blue". It makes the site and forums seem more unified when they have the same theme.

Plus, I just can't stand Suicune Blue. There's so little contrast sometimes between the background and links that I have to strain my eyes to read them. Not a good thing to have in a default theme.

The theme "Site Theme" doesn't have links to Site, Forum, Wiki, Chat, etc that I can find. Those should be added.

Furthermore, I think "Site Theme" should be made the default theme instead of "Suicune Blue". It makes the site and forums seem more unified when they have the same theme.

Plus, I just can't stand Suicune Blue. There's so little contrast sometimes between the background and links that I have to strain my eyes to read them. Not a good thing to have in a default theme.

I had no idea Suicune Blue was default. It's kinda gross anyway. As for the new SoulSilver theme, it's way too light. We need to tone down the colors a bit. A lot of the borders and text can't be distinguished from the white background unless you decrease the brightness on your monitor.

Actually i like the new theme. However i do have something to add - when i want to see if there are new posts i have to strain myself to see the icon if it is silver or blue silver.

This is the only complaint if have regarding the theme.

I like that when you make a post it shows the user's:

sentence or word

Badge(s)

and posts.

I was using the ProjectPokemon theme but now i am using this one. Another thing is that it loads very fast. ;)