PPRE: Project Pokemon's ROM Editor

My god people, think before you post. Seeing as I haven't tried the program I wouldn't normally post here but I have been keeping tabs on this thread nonetheless, and the level of rudeness is appalling.

The way I see it SCV is doing you all a favor by even making his betas public, and in return he's got people not reading directions, then complaining about the directions, then going so far as to make demands on what he should do.

EDIT: After a second look it's only 2-3 people, you know who you are. Maybe you aren't meaning to come off as a jerk but that's the way it sounds; so take a second and think about what you're saying before you hit that submit button.

After a second look it's only 2-3 people, you know who you are. Maybe you aren't meaning to come off as a jerk but that's the way it sounds; so take a second and think about what you're saying before you hit that submit button.

Even if they aren't specifically being jerks, everyone should be reading the instructions.

SCV, perhaps it would help if you pasted the instructions into the first post? Granted there's already a link there, but I don't think people are finding it. Not that that's encouraging.

Quick note to SCV, everything works for me now as well. The crashing in Twinleaf was most probably caused by the same bug that happened for me in Hiros room (i had edited twinleaf earlier); this has been fixed with 0.6, too. Thanks again.

edit: Another, more specific, question: What does CheckWildBattle2 actually do? What does it check for? For caught or defeated?

i.e:

CheckWildBattle2 0x800c

If 0x800c 0x1

1 = caught or defeated?

edit2: nevermind. 1 seems to mean defeated, 0 means caught (or so).

edit3: Adding new scripts don't work? Tried adding 2 scr_2 into the Script Order and ===scr_2

Cryfr 0x1eb 0x0

End

into the script field. I press PushButton but the changes always get lost...

Edited by JePP

edit3: Adding new scripts don't work? Tried adding 2 scr_2 into the Script Order and ===scr_2

Cryfr 0x1eb 0x0

End

into the script field. I press PushButton but the changes always get lost...

What is the map number?

I've tried 3 and 313 so far.

3 normally works for everything, and even here...

edit: Probably related to:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "ppre.pyw", line 1505, in updateMap

File "scripts.pyc", line 444, in getBinary

File "scripts.pyc", line 459, in buildHeader

IndexError: list index out of range

I've tried 3 and 313 so far.

3 normally works for everything, and even here...

edit: Probably related to:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "ppre.pyw", line 1505, in updateMap

File "scripts.pyc", line 444, in getBinary

File "scripts.pyc", line 459, in buildHeader

IndexError: list index out of range

OK, I'll look at it as soon as I get a chance. Is there any other information that would be helpful besides the script and what you put in the orders section?

EDIT: What you needed was a blank line at the end of the script orders.

Edited by SCV

Hmm.. no. Wherever i put a blank line, it always goes back to default. :/

You must have done it wrong. Let me get a new version up that does not need the blank line. (i.e., does not need you to press enter after the scr_2)

Edit: Please redownload PPREb006.zip

Don't know what was wrong, but works beautifully now :)

By the way, have you planned adding new text (is that even possible yet)? This is the only real obstable yet in creating new persons etc. ... (adding persons was in 0.4, so i'm still using that)

edit: Now same problem with ==func_xx and =mov_xx ... always goes back :/

edit2: oh no! had a working scr_2 added in 313, built the rom, and then.. the old bug that you had fixed emerged once again: Now when selecting map 313, it doesn't show its scripts anymore... always shows what have been last selected. :(

Don't know what was wrong, but works beautifully now :)

By the way, have you planned adding new text (is that even possible yet)? This is the only real obstable yet in creating new persons etc. ... (adding persons was in 0.4, so i'm still using that)

edit: Now same problem with ==func_xx and =mov_xx ... always goes back :/

edit2: oh no! had a working scr_2 added in 313, built the rom, and then.. the old bug that you had fixed emerged once again: Now when selecting map 313, it doesn't show its scripts anymore... always shows what have been last selected. :(

For text use, thenewpoketext (there is a reason its included in the zip).

Well its not necessarily the same bug if its the same behavior.

Not sure what you mean same problem.

For bug reports it works best if you keep a copy of the script and if it fails post the script along with the map number here. Remember, this is beta software so alot of things can go wrong.

For text use, thenewpoketext (there is a reason its included in the zip).

Well its not necessarily the same bug if its the same behavior.

Not sure what you mean same problem.

For bug reports it works best if you keep a copy of the script and if it fails post the script along with the map number here. Remember, this is beta software so alot of things can go wrong.

I've been working with thenewpoketext for quite some time, and AFAIK it doesn't let one add new text id's which is quite restricting when trying to add new messages without having to overwrite old ones. Just tested it again, and yes, thenewpoketext crashes when doing this.

I've gone on and don't have the "faulty" script anymore, which i'm sure is the same as i'm using now, having created this :smile: : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWkdCqvYxrg

(This, however, is not ready for the enduser; if adding new func_xx works sometime, i can probably make this script much better :grog: if it's too much for you right now, that's no problem of course!)

I did not mean to be rude in any way towards SCV, I made a suggestion, and he threw it back in my face by saying 'I expect people to read instructions', I found that rude and degrading in the context in which it was written, so I simply answered in a way that I thought suitable considering the way I was spoken too, I am grateful and I wish SCV luck and hope he is successful in his project, but I would prefer it if I wasn't spoken to in a degrading way.

I've been working with thenewpoketext for quite some time, and AFAIK it doesn't let one add new text id's which is quite restricting when trying to add new messages without having to overwrite old ones. Just tested it again, and yes, thenewpoketext crashes when doing this.

I've gone on and don't have the "faulty" script anymore, which i'm sure is the same as i'm using now, having created this :smile: : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWkdCqvYxrg

(This, however, is not ready for the enduser; if adding new func_xx works sometime, i can probably make this script much better :grog: if it's too much for you right now, that's no problem of course!)

I can't fix the problem unless I recreate it. I don't know what you mean so I can't recreate it. Its best if you recreate it and post it here.

Also, there is no such thing as adding a new func. Everytime funcs are treated the same, same for mov.

Individual scripts (i.e., scr_) are different because these can be assigned to people events as their script and we need todo something special to be able to find them.

Well, I do not really understand why we can't add a new func... but that is not really important right now.

I cannot recreate the problem mentioned above easily, because i do not remember what exactly i did do and because it seemed rather random, since i remember having done the same thing later which worked. If I get a faulty script again, I will try to post in detail what I did.

"Adding" new funcs (I really don't know what else you want to call it) now seemed to work for me, although it is a bit odd.

In detail (map 313 in plat):

1) This is what I originally had (as normal, only thing new is scr_2 which works fine):

===scr_0

Clearflag 0x9df

End

===scr_1

PlaySound 0x5dc

Lockall

Faceplayer

Pokepic 0x1e1 0x0

Hidepic

Cryfr 0x1e1 0x0

Message 0x0

Closemsgonkeypress

Clearflag 0x1df

Removepeople 0x0

Return 0x8 0x800c

Setflag 0x1df

Addpeople 0x0

Return 0x8 0x800c

Clearflag 0x1df

Removepeople 0x0

Return 0x8 0x800c

Setflag 0x1df

Addpeople 0x0

Return 0x8 0x800c

Clearflag 0x1df

Removepeople 0x0

Return 0x8 0x800c

Setflag 0x1df

Addpeople 0x0

Return 0x8 0x800c

Clearflag 0x1df

Removepeople 0x0

021C 0x0

Message 0x1

Closemsgonkeypress

If 0x4059 0x3

COMPARELASTRESULT 0x1 func_1

Return 0x1e 0x800c

CheckPosition 0x800c

If 0x800c 0x0

COMPARELASTRESULT 0x1 func_2

If 0x800c 0x1

COMPARELASTRESULT 0x1 func_3

If 0x800c 0x2

COMPARELASTRESULT 0x1 func_4

If 0x800c 0x3

COMPARELASTRESULT 0x1 func_5

End

===scr_2

Checkitem 0x13c 0x0 0x800c

If 0x800c 0x1

COMPARELASTRESULT 0x0 func_0

Giveitem 0x13c 0x1 0x800c

Lockall

PlaySound 0x5dc

Cryfr 0x1eb 0x0

Message 0x0

Closemsgonkeypress

Wildbattle2 0x1eb 0x32 0x1f 0x8e

CheckLost 0x800c

If 0x800c 0x0

COMPARELASTRESULT 0x1 func_0

CheckWildBattle2 0x800c

If 0x800c 0x1

Jump func_0

End

==func_2

SetOwPosition 0x1 0xc 0x16

Jump func_6

==func_3

SetOwPosition 0x1 0xc 0x14

Jump func_6

==func_4

SetOwPosition 0x1 0xd 0x15

Jump func_6

==func_5

SetOwPosition 0x1 0xb 0x15

Jump func_6

==func_6

Setflag 0x296

Addpeople 0x1

Applymovement 0x1 mov_0

Waitmovement

Applymovement 0xff mov_1

Waitmovement

Setvarhero 0x0

Message 0x2

Closemsgonkeypress

Applymovement 0x1 mov_2

Waitmovement

Setvarhero 0x0

Message 0x3

StorePktchAppl 0xc 0x800c

If 0x800c 0x0

COMPARELASTRESULT1 0x1 func_0

Setvarhero 0x0

Message 0x5

Closemsgonkeypress

Applymovement 0x1 mov_3

Waitmovement

Removepeople 0x1

Releaseall

End

==func_0

Message 0x4

Killscript

==func_1

Setvar 0x4059 0x0

Releaseall

End

=mov_0

Walkupfst 0x7

End

=mov_2

0021 0x1

003F 0x2

0020 0x1

End

=mov_3

Walkdownfst 0x9

End

=mov_1

Seedown 0x1

End

The order of the func's from up to down:

6 (this is the rather long one)

2) My change: Edited scr_2 in the following way (func_0 to func_7):

===scr_2

If 0x800c 0x1

Lockall

PlaySound 0x5dc

Cryfr 0x1eb 0x0

Message 0x0

Closemsgonkeypress

CheckLost 0x800c

If 0x800c 0x0

CheckWildBattle2 0x800c

If 0x800c 0x1

COMPARELASTRESULT 0x1 func_7

Jump func_0

End

and then added between scr_2 and func_2:

==func_7

End

3) I pressed PushButton and refreshed the windows by moving up a map and then going to 313 again.

4) This is how it looks now:

===scr_0

Clearflag 0x9df

End

===scr_1

PlaySound 0x5dc

Lockall

Faceplayer

Pokepic 0x1e1 0x0

Hidepic

Cryfr 0x1e1 0x0

Message 0x0

Closemsgonkeypress

Clearflag 0x1df

Removepeople 0x0

Return 0x8 0x800c

Setflag 0x1df

Addpeople 0x0

Return 0x8 0x800c

Clearflag 0x1df

Removepeople 0x0

Return 0x8 0x800c

Setflag 0x1df

Addpeople 0x0

Return 0x8 0x800c

Clearflag 0x1df

Removepeople 0x0

Return 0x8 0x800c

Setflag 0x1df

Addpeople 0x0

Return 0x8 0x800c

Clearflag 0x1df

Removepeople 0x0

021C 0x0

Message 0x1

Closemsgonkeypress

If 0x4059 0x3

COMPARELASTRESULT 0x1 func_2

Return 0x1e 0x800c

CheckPosition 0x800c

If 0x800c 0x0

COMPARELASTRESULT 0x1 func_3

If 0x800c 0x1

COMPARELASTRESULT 0x1 func_4

If 0x800c 0x2

COMPARELASTRESULT 0x1 func_5

If 0x800c 0x3

COMPARELASTRESULT 0x1 func_6

End

===scr_2

If 0x800c 0x1

Lockall

PlaySound 0x5dc

Cryfr 0x1eb 0x0

Message 0x0

Closemsgonkeypress

CheckLost 0x800c

If 0x800c 0x0

CheckWildBattle2 0x800c

If 0x800c 0x1

COMPARELASTRESULT 0x1 func_1

Jump func_0

End

==func_1

End

==func_3

SetOwPosition 0x1 0xc 0x16

Jump func_7

==func_4

SetOwPosition 0x1 0xc 0x14

Jump func_7

==func_5

SetOwPosition 0x1 0xd 0x15

Jump func_7

==func_6

SetOwPosition 0x1 0xb 0x15

Jump func_7

==func_7

Setflag 0x296

Addpeople 0x1

Applymovement 0x1 mov_0

Waitmovement

Applymovement 0xff mov_1

Waitmovement

Setvarhero 0x0

Message 0x2

Closemsgonkeypress

Applymovement 0x1 mov_2

Waitmovement

Setvarhero 0x0

Message 0x3

StorePktchAppl 0xc 0x800c

If 0x800c 0x0

COMPARELASTRESULT1 0x1 func_0

Setvarhero 0x0

Message 0x5

Closemsgonkeypress

Applymovement 0x1 mov_3

Waitmovement

Removepeople 0x1

Releaseall

End

==func_0

Message 0x4

Killscript

==func_2

Setvar 0x4059 0x0

Releaseall

End

=mov_0

Walkupfst 0x7

End

=mov_2

0021 0x1

003F 0x2

0020 0x1

End

=mov_3

Walkdownfst 0x9

End

=mov_1

Seedown 0x1

End

As you can see, the order of the func's has now changed, it is now:

7 (the long one)

The scr's reflect this and change the numbers automatically. I don't know if it was intended this way, but it sure is a bit confusing. I added func_7 and it becomes another number...

When I started writing this, i thought it was a bug, but it could be your intention :tongue: Although i don't know why exactly...

So feel free to ignore this, but it may be helpful to any new newbies to this, who get confused when trying to do the weird stuff like me.

The scr's reflect this and change the numbers automatically. I don't know if it was intended this way, but it sure is a bit confusing. I added func_7 and it becomes another number...

When I started writing this, i thought it was a bug, but it could be your intention :tongue: Although i don't know why exactly...

So feel free to ignore this, but it may be helpful to any new newbies to this, who get confused when trying to do the weird stuff like me.

Thanks for the extensive info, this is exactly how things should be reported. This actually confused me as well (at first). The same thing happened with scripts before. Now its a bit more stable not to the point where things get the same names you put. But it still works. I'll look into making it more stable. A more complete answer as to why coming soon.

For now, I think adding "new" things at the end of the section if you want the same names to stay will work.

Found 032B checks if there's an event Regigigas in party, added it http://projectpokemon.org/wiki/DPP_Script_Commands (hopefully in a correct way).

Could we add a new row in this list for the correct PPRE commands (i.e. Txtmsgscrpmulti , which would only get clear with a description on the wiki) and another for the PPRE map numbers, where examples can be found? The script list there seems to be "stand-alone", i.e. not matching up with the ppre map list.

JePP, much appreciated on that! I am going to double-check it tomorrow night (when I'll finally have time again to get back to research)

Me and SCV were trying to work out how exactly 'if' and 'checklastresult' are actually used, because after hours of analysis they don't seem to make much sense...

I suspect 'if' may not actually be an if statement, as it is commonly known in typical programming languages...

Hi SCV, I have a suggestion for the map editing, there is a file called OpenGL.dll which supports 3D objects. That could become useful in displaying the map layout and such.

However, I have noticed that all the map layouts are all put in one big map (which is the world map). Even there's a load of space for maps at the top of the world map (which is off the town map when you look at it). So basically you'd probably know this already, but it is true that every square (map layout or part of town) on the world map is 32x32 blocks. So don't go thinking that a town is just one whole map, it's either made up of 1, 2(only in HG/SS), 3, or 4 squares. So basically in the development, they edited one square, not many at a time. But the towns were put in a catergory. Say for instance, you're editing Jubilife City in D/P/Pt or Goldenrod City in HG/SS, you'd have to edit one of the four squares that make up the city altogether. Any objects have a set, just like in the 3rd generation, so which means if you go into an area with a different object set, it won't be changed unless you exit and re-enter through a warp point. There are two object sets, it seems. And yes, HG/SS will be exactly the same as D/P/Pt.

SCV, as you will most likely now there are certain maps/scripts which aren't yet read right.

These appear with this script:

===scr_0

End

and this text (jubilife city text):

text_0="Dawn: Hi, \v0103\w0002\x0001\x0000!\nAre you catching Pokémon?\r"

text_1="Wow! You’ve already got \v0132\w0002\x0000\x0000 Pokémon\nwith you!\rAt that pace, your Pokédex should\nbe full in no time at all!\r"

text_2="...Um...\rI think you’d feel a lot safer if you\nwere to catch some more.\rYou know, like when you need to travel\nto faraway places.\r"

text_3="Oh, I know! Don’t you think it’s\nbetter to know more about Pokémon?\rSure it is!\nI know just the place.\rCome on!\nDon’t be shy. Follow me!\r"

text_4="Lucas: Hey, \v0103\w0002\x0001\x0000!\nHow many Pokémon have you caught?\r"

text_5="Whoa! You already have \v0132\w0002\x0000\x0000 Pokémon\nwith you!\r"

text_6="Huh?\nI think you should catch some more.\rIt might be more of a challenge\nraising a lot of Pokémon...\rBut it’s worth it. The more Pokémon\nyou have, the happier you’ll be.\r"

text_7="Hey, that’s right! Don’t you think it’s\nbetter to know more about Pokémon?\rSure it is!\nThere’s this great place for that.\rCome on! It’s all right.\nFollow me.\r"

text_8="Dawn: That man...\nWhat is he doing?\r"

text_9="Dawn: Um..."

text_10="Lucas: That guy...\nWhat’s he doing?\r"

text_11="Lucas: Uh, excuse..."

text_12="WHAAAT?!\r"

text_13="Mysterious man: ...How did you know?\rHow did you unmask me as a member of\nthe International Police?!\r"

text_14="Dawn: Huh? What? I beg your pardon?\nI was just making conversation...\r"

text_15="Lucas: Huh? What? Are you kidding?\nI was just making small talk...\r"

text_16="Shady man: ...Heh. You claim you were\nonly making conversation, do you?\rBut, I know better not to believe that.\nNo, no, no.\rYou recognized right away that I was\nsomeone extraordinary.\rThat is why you spoke to me, is it not?\nYour power of observation is fearsome!\rQuite admirable, you are!\r"

text_17="Now that my cover has been blown, let\nme introduce myself.\rI am a globe-trotting elite of the\nInternational Police.\rMy name... Ah, no, I shall inform you\nonly of my code name.\rMy code name, it is Looker.\nIt is what they all call me.\rIncidentally, is the saying, “Don’t be\na thief!” familiar to you?"

text_18="Looker: Yes, that is correct.\nTaking what belongs to others is wrong.\r"

text_19="Looker: No? You claim to not know it?\nHow could that be?\rPerhaps your mama has said it, but you\nhave forgotten it, like usual?\rNow listen, my friends. It is wrong to\ntake what belongs to others.\r"

text_20="Unfortunately, there are apparently\nthose who do not heed those words.\rIn Sinnoh, in fact, there are criminals\nstealing the Pokémon of others.\rI have, therefore, been on the lookout\nfor characters arousing my suspicion.\rIncidentally, you are Trainers, yes?\nPerhaps you can make use of this?\r"

text_21="That Vs. Recorder, it is a nifty device\nfor recording a match.\rI obtained it because it is quite popular\nthese days.\rBut myself, I do not do Pokémon\nbattling very often.\rIt will be in better hands with you.\r"

text_22="Looker: Also, I have a request.\rIf you were to see me again, I ask that\nyou not talk to me, for I am on duty.\r...Actually, yes, yes, you may speak to\nme. You must.\rNot because I am lonely, no, no!\nYou must inform me of bad guys!\x25BDYou must inform me of any happenings!\r"

text_23="Dawn: ...Working for the International\nPolice must be hard.\r"

text_24="\v0103\w0002\x0000\x0000, here it is.\nIt’s the Professionals’ School.\x25BDThe name says it all!\r"

text_25="I saw your friend \v0103\w0002\x0001\x0000 go in\nearlier.\rHe could still be in there ’studying’.\rBy the way, you might also want to\nvisit the GTS, be sure to check\x25BDit out.\rOK, bye now!\r"

text_26="Lucas: ...Working for the International\nPolice sounds hard.\r"

text_27="\v0103\w0002\x0000\x0000, here we are.\nThis is the Professionals’ School.\x25BDThe name says it all!\r"

text_28="Your pal \v0103\w0002\x0001\x0000 went in earlier.\nHe might still be ’studying’ in there.\rBy the way, you might also want to\nvisit the GTS, be sure to check\x25BDit out.\rOK, see you around!\r"

text_29="Jubilife City’s built on land they\ncarved out of a mountain.\rThe people and Pokémon of Oreburgh\nCity helped out with that undertaking."

text_30="Why, hello there. I have just done\na favour for you, because I like you\rso much. You have a Pokétch, right?\rWell, if you have missed out on any\nPokétch applications yet, I’m happy to\rtell you that I have activated\nall 25 for you!"

text_31="Ah, it is you! Have no fear.\nThere are no shady characters about.\rIncidentally, have you visited the\nProfessionals’ School?\rDid your friend not guide you there\nearlier?"

text_32="Looker: Hello, my friend. Have you\nvisited the Professionals’ School?\rDid your friend not guide you there\nearlier?\r"

text_33="Ah, it is you! Have no fear.\nThere are no shady characters about.\rIncidentally, have you not obtained\na Pokétch?\rI believe a Pokétch is now free in\nexchange for some Coupons?"

text_34="Looker: Tell me, have you not obtained\na Pokétch?\rI believe a Pokétch is now free in\nexchange for some Coupons?\r"

text_35="Ah, it is you! Have no fear.\nThere are no shady characters about.\rIncidentally, have you not obtained\na Gym Badge?\rI believe you receive one for defeating\nthe Gym Leader at a Pokémon Gym?"

text_36="Looker: Tell me, have you not obtained\na Pal Pad?\rIs not a Pal Pad free to anyone visiting\nthe Pokémon Center’s basement?\r"

text_37="Ah, yes. I see that you have obtained\nit, a Pal Pad for yourself.\rI myself, a member of the International\nPolice, the fighters of crime around the\x25BDworld, have one also.\rFor it is what one must have to trade\nPokémon with Trainers around the world.\rTake that Pal Pad to the Global Terminal\nfor trading on an international level!\r"

text_38="Anyway, there appears to be no one\nshady in this Jubilife City.\rI shall therefore take my investigation\nelsewhere.\rBut, my friend, I suggest you remain\nvigilant for shady grown-ups!\r"

text_39="Oh, oh, oh?\rYou call yourself a Pokémon Trainer?\nAnd yet you have no Pokétch?\rThat is, Pokémon Watch, or Pokétch\nfor short!\rOh my, you are a rare case\nindeed!\r"

text_40="You see, I invented, and now\nmanufacture, Pokétches.\rNot only that, I’m now conducting\nthe Pokétch promotional campaign!\rAll you have to do is find three\nclowns in Jubilife City.\rIf you can find them...\nI will gift you with a Pokétch!"

text_41="The three clowns will each ask you\na skill-testing question.\rThe questions will all have to do\nwith Pokémon.\rAfter all, a Pokétch is a tool for\nPokémon Trainers.\rCollect a Coupon from each clown,\nthen come see me, OK?"

text_42="OK, let me count your Coupons!\nI’ll use the Pokétch here...\rOne, two, three!\nBravo! I say, bravo!\rIn return for these Coupons,\nI present you this Pokémon Watch,\x25BDor Pokétch for short!\r"

text_43="\v0103\w0002\x0000\x0000 received a \vFF00\w0001\x0001Pokétch\vFF00\w0001\x0000!\v0200\w0001\x0001"

text_44="I’ve added ALL the 25 apps to\nmake your life more comfortable!\rTouch the Pokétch screen and find the\napps that are right for you!\r"

text_45="Hi! I’m a Pokétch campaign clown!\nLet’s roll out my question!\rIs LATIAS allowed to join the\nbattles in the Battle Tower?"

text_46="Ding-ding!\nYou’re absolutely correct!\r"

text_47="Bzzzzt!\nThat’s the wrong answer..."

text_48="Despite common belief, some\nlegendary Pokémon are indeed allowed\x25BDto enter!\r"

text_49="Here you go!\nYour Pokétch Coupon!\r"

text_50="Despite common belief, some\nlegendary Pokémon are indeed allowed\x25BDto enter!\r"

text_51="Hi! I’m a Pokétch campaign clown!\nLet’s roll out my question!\rIs the key item Red Chain actually\nuseless?"

text_52="Ding-ding!\nYou’re absolutely correct!\r"

text_53="Bzzzzt!\nThat’s the wrong answer..."

text_54="This beta item is normally not\nobtainable in Pokémon DPP.\rThe programmers must have gotten\na sudden change of heart...\r"

text_55="Here you go!\nYour Pokétch Coupon!\r"

text_56="This beta item is normally not\nobtainable in Pokémon DPP.\rThe programmers must have gotten\na sudden change of heart...\r"

text_57="Hi! I’m a Pokétch campaign clown!\nLet’s roll out my question!\rCan a Pokémon hold an item?"

text_58="Ding-ding!\nYou’re absolutely correct!\r"

text_59="Bzzzzt!\nThat’s the wrong answer..."

text_60="A Pokémon may hold a single item.\rSome items become effective as soon\nas they are held by a Pokémon.\rBerries are eaten by Pokémon as\nnecessary during battle.\r"

text_61="Here you go!\nYour Pokétch Coupon!\r"

text_62="Hi, there. You should stick around.\nWe’re doing a Pokétch campaign soon.\rBefore it starts, I think you should\nbrush up at the Professionals’ School."

text_63="A Pokémon may hold a single item.\rSome items become effective as soon\nas they are held by Pokémon.\rBerries are eaten by Pokémon as\nnecessary during battle."

text_64="Mystery man: Now, now, now, now, now!\nProfessor Rowan, you must comply.\rHand over all your research findings.\nFor free, naturally.\rFailure to comply will result in a painful\ntime for your assistant.\r"

text_65="Rowan: Ah, \v0103\w0002\x0000\x0000.\nWell? How is the Pokédex progressing?\rHm!\nThat’s Oreburgh’s Gym Badge, I see.\rBut hadn’t I given you your first\nPokémon only recently...?\rPerhaps being a Trainer is like second\nnature to you.\r"

text_66="Mystery man: Oh, professor of Pokémon,\nmust you be so difficult?\rWe are speaking to you on business.\nBecause this is work for us.\rWhat we’re saying is--we demand\nyou comply with our demands.\r"

text_67="Rowan: Quiet, you lot!\nWhy must you be such a nuisance?\rLet me list some lessons you still\nneed to learn.\r#1: Don’t loiter about for no good\nreason.\r#2: Don’t interrupt others while they\nare attempting to converse.\r#3: If you don’t get your way, don’t\nraise your voice to be intimidating.\r#4: Don’t think you’ve grown strong\njust because you’re in a group.\r#5: What is with those outlandish\noutfits you have on?\r"

text_68="My goodness...\nYou call yourselves adults?\rYou kids, don’t grow up to be like these\nsorry specimens.\r"

text_69="Mystery man: Eeeeeh!\nYou had to make this personal!\rYou have forced our hand into making\na show of force!\rWe will make you regret insulting\nTeam Galactic!\r"

text_70="Rowan: You kids, give these thugs a\nlesson in civility, please.\r"

text_71="Dawn: \v0103\w0002\x0001\x0000!\nLet’s battle together!\r"

text_72="Lucas: \v0103\w0002\x0001\x0000!\nJoin me and battle these guys!\r"

text_73="Grunt 1: You leave us no option.\nWe will retreat for now.\rWe shall do so because Team Galactic\nis benevolent to all.\r"

text_74="Rowan: That lot...\nThey called themselves Team Galactic.\rWhen Pokémon evolve, they seem to\nrelease some type of energy...\rHowever, I believe that it’s a mystic\npower far beyond our control.\rBut Team Galactic seems to be studying\nthat power’s potential.\rThey want to know if it can be used as\nenergy for something...\r"

text_75="Dawn: \v0103\w0002\x0001\x0000, did you know?\rThe professor studies the evolution\nof Pokémon, too.\rAccording to his research, 90% of all\nPokémon are somehow tied to evolution!\rWell, maybe that’s the reason those\npeople tried to take the professor’s\x25BDresearch data by force.\rThat’s really unforgivable!\r"

text_76="Lucas: \v0103\w0002\x0001\x0000, did you know\nabout this?\rThe professor studies the\nevolution of Pokémon, too.\rAccording to his research, 90% of all\nPokémon are somehow tied to evolution!\rMaybe that’s the reason those goons\ntried to take the professor’s\x25BDresearch data.\x25BDThey’re not allowed to do that!\r"

text_77="Rowan: It’s all over, so you can \nrelax now.\rStill, thanks to you two, nothing came\nof that situation. I appreciate that.\rIncidentally, \v0103\w0002\x0000\x0000.\nKudos to you for your battling skill.\rIt got me thinking. Why don’t you\ncollect all the Gym Badges of Sinnoh?\rDoing so, you will be sure to encounter\nlots of Pokémon.\rThat, of course, means your Pokédex\npages will continuously fill up.\rIn other words, it will be of great help\nto my research.\rThat said, I’ve given you your first\nPokémon and Pokédex as yours to keep.\rYou’re free to do with them as you wish.\nTake care now.\r"

text_78="Oh, that was very good!\nNicely done! Truly excellent!\rOh, I beg your pardon, I’m from\nJubilife TV!\rI’d like you to have something for\nletting me see that smashing battle!\r"

text_79="Contained within that Fashion Case...\rYou will find a whole spectrum of chic\nAccessories and tasteful Backdrops!\rDress up your Pokémon and watch\ntheir appeal grow!\rAnd, right now the TV station is\noffering its facilities so visitors\x25BDcan dress up their Pokémon!\rThere are also prize giveaways, too!\nPlease do visit our TV station!\r"

text_80="The way you look...\nYou’re obviously a Trainer!\rCan you tell me what type of Pokémon\nyou like?"

text_81="The Fire type?\nYou must have a fiery personality.\rYou’d better watch out that fire isn’t\ndoused by water, though."

text_82="A person that likes the Water type\nmust be somewhat cool.\rBut beware of being drained dry by\nthirsty grass."

text_83="You chose the Grass type?\nNo wonder you look so calm.\rI think you need to watch out you don’t\nget burned by fire."

text_84="Did you see me on TV?\nI was in an interview!"

text_85="When you walk with your Pokémon,\nthey gradually grow friendlier."

text_86="OK, set six Poké Balls in my\nbelt...\rYeah, that’ll do it. At most, you\ncan have six Pokémon with you."

text_87="Hiya, where’d you come from?\r...\rTwinleaf Town, huh...\nIt’s a nice place. Quiet and all.\rJubilife City is a big place, so it\nmight be a bit of a shock to you."

text_88="Hello, Trainer!\nDo you know much about Pokémon?"

text_89="Awwwright! You may visit the\nTrainers’ Professional School if you\rdon’t know yet about EVs."

text_90="Then why exactly are you\nplaying this game?"

text_91="Past here is the GTS, but my mind is\ntelling me that a weak trainer like you\x25BDshouldn’t get through...\rMy mind is also telling me that I can’t\nsee you when you walk close to that\x25BDbuilding right there!\r"

text_92="Move along, fella."

text_93="I’m trading Pokémon with my buddy!"

text_94="I made my Pokémon hold an item before\ntrading it.\rThat will make the other Trainer\ndouble happy... probably."

text_95="Jubilife City\nCity of Joy"

text_96="Jubilife Condominiums\nTenants Wanted!"

text_97="The Pokétch Company\nPokémon Watches for the World!"

text_98="Trainers’ Professional School\nTeaching you about EVs!"

text_99="Jubilife TV\nThe Fun-and-Games TV Station!"

text_100="The Global Terminal\nYour Gateway to the Whole World!"

For example 209-215 are effected, which are certain areas in Mt. Coronet.

Flower Paradise is also effected, which prevents me from activating the Shaymin event there...

I have been wondering if there is any hope for these, or are these, at least for the near future, somehow un-readable?

This program is amazing! I would like to thank everyone involved with the making of this.

The one request that would be so cool would be a wild pokemon editor. The one floating around the interwebz now requires you to replace existing pokes. I want something that can add them as well.

How do you actual confirm anything in this, I am using my Platinum game and I change things in the tabs but there isn't an 'OK' or 'Confirm' button so nothing sticks. Also I can't seem to change anything about evolutions, for example if I try to make Eevee evolve into Espeon using a Moon Stone it won't let me because the Item drop menu is grayed out.