Okami

Hey if you would add me to the Previous Artists list that would be great. I haven't been able to work on avatar's and my health is not great so I will be leaving the artist community for now. I am getting better but I hope you all will continue to make amazing works of art.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'd like to make a request. Lol.

1. Illithian

Illithian, could you make me a Porygon-Z avatar similar to the sample ones by you? I'd like the same font in the torkoal sample but instead, saying "ZMaster".

Thanks. Oh, and could you PM it to me? I might not be back at this thread @_@

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Can I have a Zorua with a gradient grey background? And in addition can you make an black aura surrounding Zorua? I wish for the aura to look like food coloring as it spreads through water.

Unfortunately I don't think you'll get any replies...this thread has been dead for a long time now. The artists on this whole Creative Discussion have all taken time off. I really wish I could help you...but I'm not very good with avatars...or the whole special effect things..

• 5 weeks later...

Hey haven't request art from here for a while but here it goes.

I'd like an Avatar of Jolteon with like some form of eletrifying aura surrounding him. and can you somehow put my name (HottSushiz) in it, But in a lightningly way? LOL sorry not sure how to word this. Anyway if it's too complicated just do what you think will look cool or have fun with it. xD

• 2 weeks later...