Okami

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone. :] I'll take the time to update everything.

This past week was a blast, and with some of the decisions I made, you probably will be seeing a bit less of me as I get my priorities straightened up.

Edited by Okami

Well, I noticed that you guys have an avatar thread going here. I think that I need a change of pace (w/ my avatar) So I'm going to put you people to work >:3

Here's the link to the image that I have in mind:

Background: anything that looks good to you and complements the text and Furret well.

Text: Just my username across the top, not too big please so as not to cover up the star of the show :P

Font: something simple, not too flashy but If it looks good, go ahead.

Color: something that makes it stand out a little bit, but leaves Furret as the star.

Artists:

1. Illithian < Willing to wait untill he gets back

2. Okami

3. Bear831

If possible, I would like each of the avatars that you create, just so I could switch them out.

There's no hurry, so take your time and make it look nice ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Can I join? Narwhal thought I could, but i'm not officially an artist yet. Here are some samples of my work:

FroslassAvatar.pngScizorAvatar.pngWeavileAvatar.png

If you need to see more you can always visit here or my photobucket whenever you have the time.

To Artists: Read if you think I pass:

If I pass can someone make me the Avatar Badge like everyone else does but with Togekiss being the Sprite, thanks ;)

Can I join? Narwhal thought I could, but i'm not officially an artist yet. Here are some samples of my work:

FroslassAvatar.pngScizorAvatar.pngWeavileAvatar.png

If you need to see more you can always visit here or my photobucket whenever you have the time.

To Artists: Read if you think I pass:

If I pass can someone make me the Avatar Badge like everyone else does but with Togekiss being the Sprite, thanks ;)

your gonna have to ask okami about the badges he makes them

I no longer make the badges because I am no longer an artist (Sorry Toffeuy) But if you can get someone else to copy the style, they can be my guest. :) Life is just too busy *stares at the stack of job applications next to her*

• 2 weeks later...