Pokemon in: Super Smash bros. brawl.

pokemonfan

I like to play with only the pokeballs on and on high. Then the whole game is basically getting the pokeballs and throwing it. But it is fun because of the pokemon that come out. I also like to be the pokemon trainer when I do this that means a lot of pokemon.

What do you like to do with pokemon in super smash bros.?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pokemon trainer in my opinion is supposed to be used as following:

Squirtle: start out with him then have him and his annoying speed bring foe up to 30%-50% damage. Then switch to Ivysaur

Ivysaur: really meant to get up to 100%-120% but can kill oponent make sure that while pokemon are doing their jobs they dont take too much damage. Switch to charizard

Charizard: Kill foe pretty simple.

That is how I use the Pkmn trainer.

Eh everyone has their own styles and opinions. I just like to play, no real strategy. I like Squirtle 'cause, even though he doesn't do that much damage, he's still fast and small. But that's just how I play it.

Yeah, squirtle is my favorite out of the three. Sometimes I end up killing someone with squirtle because I get carried away.

The pokemon trainer in my opinion is supposed to be used as following:

Squirtle: start out with him then have him and his annoying speed bring foe up to 30%-50% damage. Then switch to Ivysaur

Ivysaur: really meant to get up to 100%-120% but can kill oponent make sure that while pokemon are doing their jobs they dont take too much damage. Switch to charizard

Charizard: Kill foe pretty simple.

That is how I use the Pkmn trainer.

you can actually start with any you want

That is how I work my pokemon trainer strategy! Squirtle damages a little, I switch to Ivysaur who does killable damage, then charizard with his strength kills the foe, then back to squirtle. Thanks for the back up Turtlekid2 I do prefer squirtle but I usually try to work in all of my pokemon.

What do you like to do with pokemon in super smash bros.?

I am a Meta K user, or Yoshi user, or Pikachu user, mainly MK.

But, if i do use Pokeballs, i enjoy just throwing them around and seeing what comes out, then dodging that.

I espicially like it when legendaries come out, that is what i'm looking for.

In SSBM, i used to use Pokeballs a lot to try to hit Mew in its bubble.

But he is not weak when he is at 0%, he is just at normal strength, which is still enough to smash other brawlers around.

I know, its just you are so used to him being more powerful then that because he was powerful before he died. So it appears that lucario is a whole lot weaker but it is normal. So it just feels that way.

I'm a Wolf player myself, I've always been Fox in the previous versions (He even got me to 3rd place in a release night SSBB tournement, sudden death match [Zero Suit Samus was faster]) but then Wolf came and I was hooked, sure he's a little slower but he's the most powerful of the Star Fox group.

I'm a Wolf player myself, I've always been Fox in the previous versions (He even got me to 3rd place in a release night SSBB tournement, sudden death match [Zero Suit Samus was faster]) but then Wolf came and I was hooked, sure he's a little slower but he's the most powerful of the Star Fox group.

I love wolf too! He is way better then fox and falco. I have a friend he is really good with fox and falco and I beat him when I was wolf. He was so annoyed. This kept happening. He still wont admit that wolf is the best.

Just to get it over with here are the people I like.

Zelda/shiek

Lucario

Wolf

Pokemon trainer

Everybody that plays it in my family have their respective favorite characters

Dad - Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Brother - Roy

Sister - Falco

Me - Wolf

2nd Sister - Fox

Although we do occasionally play games where our characters all have to be random, just to add to the fun.