Pokemon in: Super Smash bros. brawl.

pokemonfan

That sounds awful. Nintendo made a HUGE mistake miking it weak like you said. I dont have that game but i trust you.

You... have... NO... idea. He was DESIGNED so that Jigglypuff, Pikachu and PICHU can own him easily. This Mewtwo has been tampered... it's as if he has FIVE SLOW STARTS activated on him and is NOTHING like how he's supposed to be. Not only that, but official "tier list" put him on the bottom of the list... even below PICHU, who was meant to be the joke character (because he hurts himself everytime he uses a special move).

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference here is that every playable character in Smash Bros. is capable of having a good strategy.

Not Mewtwo. I've seen experts with Mewtwo (like Taj), but even in tournaments, these people pick Fox/Falco/Marth/Shiek for a good reason. It's boring to see those 4 characters everywhere, but unfortunately, as much as I play Mewtwo (he's my main), I know he sucks because stupid monkeys from Nintendo thought it'd be great to make everyone's favorite yellow rat so strong and make the awesome uber Mewtwo so... pathetic? Seriously, I really want to know what these people were smoking.

Didn't you realize Mewtwo's Down Smash is the ONLY Down Smash that only affects one direction? Or how Confusion is the only DEFLECTOR in the game (not reflector)? And how his Shadow Ball just misses and is easily reflected too much? It's sickening... it's a conspiracy I tell you!

But for you Mewtwo fans...

This is awesome :P

Some... but it's not so common. Fox masters and all are VERY common though.

Mewtwo is the Magikarp of this game, sadly. I really wish it wasn't the case. And the guy who did this (Taj) plays Fox in the tournaments. Wonder why?

It's like playing UU Pokes against a bunch of OUs in Smogon's Shoddy. You WILL die (believe me, I did that so many times it's not even funny... they play for the sake of competition/ladder rankings... I play for the other side... FUN :P) >.<

You've never met my friend. His Mewtwo competes right on par with my Marth game. We've even won a 2v2 tournament against some pretty sick competition. Using wavebirds no less. They instantly dismissed us as no threat when he picked Mewtwo and we had cordless controllers. Haha, oh the looks on their faces...

The trick to Mewtwo is not offense, I'll tell you that much.

You've never met my friend. His Mewtwo competes right on par with my Marth game. We've even won a 2v2 tournament against some pretty sick competition. Using wavebirds no less. They instantly dismissed us as no threat when he picked Mewtwo and we had cordless controllers. Haha, oh the looks on their faces...

The trick to Mewtwo is not offense, I'll tell you that much.

That I know. Mewtwo plays with mind games. I would LOVE to see more good Mewtwo players, but I really hate how they designed him. Oh why... oh why did the ultimate Pokemon turn out that way? :(