Does anybody still play the pokemon TCG?

Cool.......

any way i would like to have a card for arceus

There are Aceus cards now. They are every type so you have a big chance of finding one or two. However i don't know when they will be available in English. Probably 2010 around March.

You all reminded me of my youth... and that was when NOBODY knew how to play the Pokemon card right. The rule was this: if you have Charizard, you automatically win. Nobody knew of Energy requirements, nobody knew what "discard energy" meant, and all that, so yeah :/

You all reminded me of my youth... and that was when NOBODY knew how to play the Pokemon card right. The rule was this: if you have Charizard, you automatically win. Nobody knew of Energy requirements, nobody knew what "discard energy" meant, and all that, so yeah :/

A friend of mine had the Gameboy game so i learned the rules from the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the original sets of pokemon up till the end of the neo destiny series (i think that's the one). I have all of the original pokemon, 1-151, and about a third of the 2nd gen of pokemon.

One of my favorite card is a japanese charizard promo. The charizard is the same picture on pokemon red version

I have lots of japanese holo cards due to ebay :P ...I can't find any of the common/uncommon neo cards I want though :(

I miss playing the tcg