Korean Event PCD Request

Requiem

I need WiFi Korean Events (PCD). I mean PCD anybody got HIMSELF.

What I need is:

- Winner Path

- Enigma Stone

It can be a zipped PCD or a game save uploaded here.

Btw, I know it is in the galery. But what I need is the same file you got yourself.

Please no bad joke by uploading the one from galery claiming it is yours. It is important.

Thank you

Edited by evandixon

OK... But I'm not sure. That's why I'm asking for reference.

There is a good chance that those are hacked:

- Winner Path

- Sightseeing

- Time Square Shaymin

- Enigma Stone

Yes... even Wifi.

So, anyone who got Korean Enigma stone or Winner Path himself and still has it (used or not)... Please upload.

After the Gen IV Gallery page went up, someone noticed a conflict in WC IDs in the Korean section.

I went back and found that Shiny Milotic conflicted with a wifi event, so I figured the wifi event to be the most likely. I removed the Milotic and others from that batch.

Requiem is still not certain of this, so if someone were to contribute one they got themselves from Wifi, then it could be confirmed, more or less.

If we are having a hard time getting WFC events a software solution should be looked into. It would be quite doable to create a client for the WFC mystery gift servers. Ideally it would run on a server of its own and check for and download any new events of every language every hour or so.

I started work on something along those lines way back during HGSS but never finished. I'll try to find what's left of it... At the very least I'd be happy to point anyone looking for technical details in the right direction.

If we are having a hard time getting WFC events a software solution should be looked into. It would be quite doable to create a client for the WFC mystery gift servers. Ideally it would run on a server of its own and check for and download any new events of every language every hour or so.

I started work on something along those lines way back during HGSS but never finished. I'll try to find what's left of it... At the very least I'd be happy to point anyone looking for technical details in the right direction.

I think a software solution for Wifi events are great!

But the problem is that, they're looking for fourth gen korean events, right?

Contribution Orcamania5 VS KKK49

Source 1

Japanese Trader

His collection matches KKK49

Source 2

DannyB01

His pkm files match SID of KKK49 (Shaymin and Milotic)

Theory 1

You got fooled.

Orcamania5 was trusted and nobody checked if wifi events were good. His contribution became the reference and so, the real thing was refused.

Theory 2

Secure got fooled

Secure was very influent at that time. It wouldn't be the first time they declared a hack "legit" and legal/legit stuff hacked. And JP traders would have followed.

But Japanese traders had more sources from Korea than anyone else. So, from my point, the best theory is (sorry ^^) the first.

More sources would be a great help.

But please folks, not something you downloaded here or anywhere else. It has to be your own.

Update

Source 3

Japanese Trader (friend I trust but that is just my point): Claims he got WiFi Event himself - Winner Path PCD Number 25

->

Orcamania5 0 - 3 KKK49

Edited by Requiem

• Sabresite locked and unlocked this topic