Moves:

Thunder

Volt Tackle

Grass Knot

Quick Attack

Item: Light Ball

Pokeball: Cherish

Ribbon: Event

Dates: July 26 to 30, 2013 (Hong Kong) and August 15 to 20, 2013 (Taiwan)

Game Distribution: Black, White, Black 2, White 2

Distribution Type: IR

Distribution Location: 15th ACGHK 2013 (Hong Kong) and the 2013 Comic Festival located at the Taipei World Trade Center (Taiwan)

Sources:

Hong Kong distribution

Hong Kong distribution information

Taiwan distribution

Edited by Lady Ariel

Yeah no kidding. If they are getting the Pikachu does this mean they will get the strongest class starters as well. Why is the Pikachu so late? You would think they would have gotten these around the same time as Japan. Wow a sure late event. Guess it is better late than not at all xD.:)

Yeah no kidding. If they are getting the Pikachu does this mean they will get the strongest class starters as well. Why is the Pikachu so late? You would think they would have gotten these around the same time as Japan. Wow a sure late event. Guess it is better late than not at all xD.:)

It should be noted this Pikachu is based on the one distributed in early 2012 that was part of the Pikachu Festival. A similar Pikachu was distributed that same year in South Korea, Europe, and Singapore. The only difference is the OT and WC IDs (for the Singapore one anyway).

Oh so this one is not the same one as Japan got.Am I wrong or will it be the same one? Thanks xD.:)

Japan receives many Pikachu events every Generation (except Generations I and II), but this Pikachu event is based off one of the Pikachu events that occurred in Japan in early 2012 and not any of the Pikachu events from this year. It is slightly different from any of the previous Japan Pikachu distributions though.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks evandixon :smile:

I exported the save file via wifi/ftp server.

Here is the .pgf file:

Thanks for your contribution! Mistakes have been made by news sites in the past (with some Japanese events), but your photos could help us fully confirm that your OT is correct.

Were you able to take any photos at this event?

Thanks for your contribution! Mistakes have been made by news sites in the past (with some Japanese events), but your photos could help us fully confirm that your OT is correct.

Were you able to take any photos at this event?

Sure!

PCRe1EE.jpg

Another photo from Taiwan forum(in a thread about the HK event):

http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=01647&snA=72834&tnum=7

Ctrl+F: "性格個體這隻就別期待" , the photo is above this sentence. Click "請點選觀看圖片" to see.

Ahhhh, but I meant.... AT the event.

Such as of posters about the pokemon distribution, or of the event location, or of the distribution text that appears while you receive the event pokemon.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I could recreate your above photo with the pgf file you have provided, since it's just the status screen of the pokemon.