A-Save (3rd Generation Save Editor)

KazoWAR

Hi. I have a problem. My sav size is 64kb. I tryed to set flash 128kb in vga but without results. I tryed also on my phone using the app my boy (because I prefer to play on my phone) with the same results. What should I do?

Hi. I have a problem. My sav size is 64kb. I tryed to set flash 128kb in vga but without results. I tryed also on my phone using the app my boy (because I prefer to play on my phone) with the same results. What should I do?

Using Visual Boy Advance...

- Load your Rom and click to File -> Import -> Battery

- Option -> Emulator -> Save Type -> 128K

- Export Battery

T convert it from 128 to 64 you just need to modify the save type and follow the same method

• 3 months later...

Hi KazoWAR, need some help...

i was about to use this save editor of yours because it looks great, however i noticed something strange

the number of items in the editor doesnt match to the number of items in the game

for example, i had 57 Timer Balls, however in the saveeditor, it was 99 instead

any recommendations??[ATTACH]13849[/ATTACH]

Hi KazoWAR, need some help...

i was about to use this save editor of yours because it looks great, however i noticed something strange

the number of items in the editor doesnt match to the number of items in the game

for example, i had 57 Timer Balls, however in the saveeditor, it was 99 instead

any recommendations??[ATTACH]13849[/ATTACH]

Try pkhex, it now supports all generations.

Guest Trinity92

Hello everyone!

For those of you who are facing issues with the real-time clock in your cartridge (not your save file!), a kind individual by the name of Rikten has ported Adam's RTC utility to DS flash carts, so you may want to look into that if you own a DS flash cart (which are probably easier to come by these days).

Source: http://furlocks-forest.net/wiki/?page=Pokemon_Ruby/Sapphire_New_Battery_Glitch (check the comments section)

Direct URL: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rtcread-ds/

Simply set the RTC clock to the current date using this tool, and ...poof! ALL of the in-game events will work again!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How do I get my file edited when neither this or any of the other editors will open it?  It's 64kb instead of 128 so A-Save won't work. And no one seems to know how to make AGBAsave9 work on my Luma 3ds. Can anyone here help? Pkhex won't open it either and pokegen won't work on gen 3. Help please! And Visualboy won't detect the file to open it.

Edited by BlueBraviary

26 minutes ago, BlueBraviary said:

How do I get my file edited when neither this or any of the other editors will open it?  It's 64kb instead of 128 so A-Save won't work. And no one seems to know how to make AGBAsave9 work on my Luma 3ds. Can anyone here help? Pkhex won't open it either and pokegen won't work on gen 3. Help please! And Visualboy won't detect the file to open it.

Soundd like a save without the redundant copy. Could you upload the file so I can have a look?

1 hour ago, BlueBraviary said:

Open the save in emulator, and save in game.
Make sure emulator setting saves it as 128.

16 minutes ago, BlueBraviary said:

Emerald US/Mel

I padded the file size to 128 KB, opened the file in VBA & it loaded, saved the file two times to rewrite the save slots, and now it loads in A-Save (the editor of this thread.)

You probably need to find out how to ensure your emulator loads and saves 128 KB save files if you wish to use it.

gbavc.sav

19 minutes ago, BlueBraviary said:

Is there a way to get the event tickets working? I have a save in which I put said tickets in the bag but the lady at Lilycove isn't noticing.

Injecting the tickets isn't enough. It requires the necessary event flags flipped.

The best way is to use the mystery gift injection:

Oh, ok. So, if I put the activator on, the tickets will be waiting, after using the injector?

I'm also mad...all that stuff with the other save file, and now, besides Decrypt9 being no help becuase it's not wanting to inject again, the stupid save corrupted. I'd beat the E4 but lost all the pokes I had :(

Next time I back it up.

Edited by BlueBraviary

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a problem, I can edit save just fine, but it doesn't actually overwrite the save.

After I save and load it via editor, it looks like it works, but when I load pkm emerald rom and load save, it's the old one.. like wtf? :P

3 minutes ago, StecV said:

I have a problem, I can edit save just fine, but it doesn't actually overwrite the save.

After I save and load it via editor, it looks like it works, but when I load pkm emerald rom and load save, it's the old one.. like wtf? :P

Use import battery save option in your emulator.
(also keep a few backups before doing that.)