Pokegen 4th gen Wondercards

HailtheSun21

I have figured out how to recieve 5th gen wondercards on rom, i apologies for my ignorance im fairly new to the process. Obviously the files are different for 4th gen wondercards are they compatable with pokegen to upload to a sav for a 4th gen rom? Is there a different process? Or a different program? Any help would be appreciated, thank you for reading!

The process is the same.

You can insert pcd files (up to three) in the list which will put the cards in your card thing at the main menu and (I think) also make the gift ready to be picked up by the delivery man.

You can insert the pgt files (up to eight, I think) in the list which will (only) make them ready to be picked up by the delivery man.

It's been a while since I injected WCs into a gen IV save with Pokegen, but I'm pretty sure this info is correct. Give it a try.

The process is the same.

You can insert pcd files (up to three) in the list which will put the cards in your card thing at the main menu and (I think) also make the gift ready to be picked up by the delivery man.

You can insert the pgt files (up to eight, I think) in the list which will (only) make them ready to be picked up by the delivery man.

It's been a while since I injected WCs into a gen IV save with Pokegen, but I'm pretty sure this info is correct. Give it a try.

I guess my issue, I'm repeating the same process but pokegen crashes everytime I try an save the wondercard to the save state, am I doing sonething wrong? Bad rom? Am I not far enough in the game?