Neeeeed Major help! making a competitive team and Need help!

hi everyone I need some major help making my team. Here is the team i just need help with the IV's and the EV's bc I am going to make them in pokesav.

dpmfa306.png

Aggron @ Focus Band

Adamant Nature

Trait: Sturdy

Moves

-Substitute

-Focus Punch

-Stone Edge

-Thunder Wave

dpmfsa257.png

Blaziken@Choice band

Adamant Nature

Shiny

LV:100

Moves

~Fire Blast

~Focus Punch

~Brave Bird

~Sleep Talk

dpmfa373.png

Salamence @ Life Orb

Trait: Intimidate

Brave Nature

- Draco Meteor

- Earthquake

- Fire Blast

- Outrage

dpmfsa376.png

Metagross@Choice Specs

Trait:Clear Body

Serious Nature

-Meteor mash

-Earthquake

-Psychic

-ThunderPunch

dpmfsa477.png

Dusknoir@Leftovers

Trait:Pressure

Relaxed Nature

-Shadow Punch

-Trick Room

-Will-o-wisp

-Psychic

dpmfa248.png

Tyranitar@Adherence Scarf

Trait: SandStream

Nature:Jolly

-Focus Punch

-Substitute

-Thunderbolt

-Stone Edge

Well like I said I dont know how to calculate IV's and EV's but this is my team and if someone could help me with the IV's and EV's that would be tremondous! Till next time. See ya

~hotpinkmunchlax

Wellll, your moves aren't too great. But I'll help with the EVs and IVs the best that I can! And unless you want them to be legit-looking, I wouldn't suggest maxing out every IV and EV point. Below are my suggestions if you want this team to look legit.

For Aggron, max out HP and Defense, then dump the rest of the EVs left into Attack. HP is mostly for Substitute.

For Blaziken, max out Attack and Speed so you can sweep and outrun many dangerous Poke'mon. By the way, what's Sleep Talk for? =3

For Salamence, Attack and Sp. Attack need to be maxed, then dump the leftovers into Speed.

Metagross, Attack and Sp. Attack should be maxed, then try to even out the leftovers into Speed and Defense.

Dusnoir needs max Speed and Defense. Then leftovers go into Sp. Attack.

Tyranitar max Attack and HP, then the rest can go into Speed HP mostly for Substitute..

Hope I helped a little bit. =)

For the best in IV help, I would suggest going to Serebii and looking at their IV calculator. http://www.serebii.net/games/iv-calcdp.shtml It can be difficult to see exactly how many IVs your Pokes should have. Once again, this is if you want this team to appear legit.

Tyranitar and Dragonite are banned from official tourneys. If you win against someone and they know that, they're going to give you crap about it. You might want to consider switching it out for a different poke: hippowdon replaces him pretty nicely if sands stream needs to be in your set.

Well, let's take it bit by bit, and we'll see.

dpmfa306.png

Aggron @ Focus Band

Adamant Nature

Trait: Sturdy

Moves

-Substitute

-Focus Punch

-Stone Edge

-Thunder Wave

Hmmm... I'd just max out HP and Attack for this. Focus Band is rather pointless really, as its activation chance is only 10% (works for some people, but don't blame me if Lady Luck turns away from you).

252 HP/252 Atk/6 Def would be the route I'd go, or you can max Defense instead and use 6 Atk. But HP MUST be maxed because 70 base HP doesn't cut it. Or... that remainder 6 EVs can go in speed to outpace other Aggrons that don't use any speed... I guess :/

If you're paranoid about other Aggrons, go 8 Speed and use 248 Atk instead, I guess :/

dpmfsa257.png

Blaziken@Choice band

Adamant Nature

Shiny

Moves

~Fire Blast

~Focus Punch

~Brave Bird

~Sleep Talk

Er... Choice Band? I don't know why you'd put that on... then in that case, I'd replace Fire Blast with Overheat. A Choice Bander is a guy that just switches in and out. Sleep Talk is fun, but it's very situational. Plus once you use Sleep Talk with a choice item, it only works the first time, but will fail after, so you will have to switch regardless. Hmmm, what to do...

Since you're using a Band, I'd just go 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed spread :/

Also, I'd use these moves:

- Flare Blitz

- Superpower

- Stone Edge

- Overheat/Thunderpunch

Overheat is there in case Skarmory wants to crash the party (even though Adamant Choice Band will STILL hurt regardless)

If you don't like Superpower, go with Sky Uppercut, but that lack of good Fighting moves hurts :(

dpmfa373.png

Salamence @ Life Orb

Trait: Intimidate

Brave Nature

- Draco Meteor

- Earthquake

- Fire Blast

- Outrage

Why Brave Nature? Salamence doesn't like that Speed reduction. Since you have Draco Meteor, I'd suggest you change to either Mild/Rash nature. Yes, that - Def/SpDef is not so appealing, but would you sacrifice his speed, which is the most important stat in this metagame?

The EVing of this one is very tricky, since it's a Mixmence. I'd run enough EVs to hit 288 Speed, enough to outpace a 252 Speed Jolly Gyarados (287 Speed). The rest can be divided into attack/Special attack however you'd like.

dpmfsa376.png

Metagross@Choice Specs

Serious Nature

-Meteor mash

-Earthquake

-Psychic

-ThunderPunch

Why so serious? :/

And Choice Specs? Nah... don't use that. The only move that gets powered up by Specs is Psychic.

You might consider changing that moveset... maybe Agility for Psychic?

Yeah, that's actually not a bad idea. Putting 132 Speed EVs will hit 209, which after an Agility will outpace a Timid Choice Scarf Heatran, which hits 417 speed. The rest you can put to max out attack and then the others go into HP I guess...

Also change the nature to Adamant. A neutral nature doesn't really benefit anyone :(

dpmfsa477.png

Dusknoir@Leftovers

Trait:Pressure

Relaxed Nature

-Shadow Punch

-Trick Room

-Will-o-wisp

-Psychic

If you go Relaxed nature, I'm guessing you want a Trick Room user, so make the IVs 0.

Just max out Dusknoir's HP, then split the rest into Defense and Special defense (most people max out defense and put the 6 remainder into Special Defense).

Also, don't use Psychic. You're only asking for a Tyranitar to come eat you up (they hate Will-o-Wisp, but still... you're not winning a fight against it). You want something to defend against Dark types so why not use Earthquake? Use Focus Punch if you're sure that they won't attack you.

You can also use Pain Split, which is unreliable as a recovery move but still works sometimes, enough for you to finish them off with a STAB Shadow Punch.

dpmfa248.png

Tyranitar@Adherence Scarf

Trait: SandStream

Nature:Jolly

-Focus Punch

-Substitute

-Thunderbolt

-Stone Edge

Boah... and what's Adherence Scarf? I've NEVER heard of that before.

I'd go Leftovers.

And the Subpunch set with Tbolt is known as Boah. Replace Stone Edge with Crunch because you already have Tbolt to deal with fliers.

Since you're running Substitute, max out HP. This hits 404 HP, which makes subs that survive a single Seismic Toss (Blissey anyone?) Also, Jolly reduces your Special Attack, and most Boahs go either Brave or Quiet nature (raises attack and special attack respectively, but both reduce speed). However, putting 28 Speed EVs outpace standard Blisseys without speed (feel free to put more in in case you think the opponent put some speed in it). Then put the remainder EVs into attack and special attack.

I guess that's all for now :/

Also, I don't see a team synergy in this one? What's it about?

You have a HUGE ground weakness... particularly Swampert which can pretty much wall your team and screw around with most of them. Plus Trick Room is quite unconventional on a team that really doesn't benefit from it, now isn't it?

Tyranitar and Dragonite are banned from official tourneys. If you win against someone and they know that, they're going to give you crap about it. You might want to consider switching it out for a different poke: hippowdon replaces him pretty nicely if sands stream needs to be in your set.

Lets be honest, those pokemon are only banned from tournaments because the evolve after level 50, which kinda makes a problem since platinum doesn't have a level modifier. And secondly, people don't care.

Onto the rate. (Sorry, I'm on vacation, give me a break =.=)

P.S. Wraith, I wish I lived in france, your TV shows are so much better =(

P.P.S. Tour de France ftw

For Aggron, I don't particularly see the use of that set. Focus Band doesn't do anything particularly neccesary for him. If he could explode, it might, but otherwise no. Secondly, lets be honest, Aggron is pretty much useless; in effect, the only thing he tries to be is a physical wall, which can't work since hes 4x weak to Fight and Ground, two of the most common physical types. His attack stat is usable, but... barely. Swampert and Metagross (with EQ) can do massive damage to Aggron extremely quickly, will outspeed him, and can easily outpredict his Focus Punch.

Knowing that, Aggron should be replaced. An important quality for a lead is to set something up for the team. Stealth Rocks looks like the only realistic thing to set up, and by the looks of the team, I think an Azelf with a standard SR/Psychic/Explosion/FB set would work good in the place of Aggron, giving you more special moves, SR, and a psychic move. You can swap FB for taunt if you want.

Secondly, Blaziken. The eternal argument is that Infernape can do what Blaziken does but better, and sadly its true. Adamant Blaziken should never have any special moves, because adamant makes it useless, so Fire Blast has got to go. Honestly, if you must use a Blaziken, you should use a mixed set with at the least a scarf. If you don't like scarf, use an offensive Mild agility set with Agility/FB/Sky Uppercut/HP Ice, which gives you fair coverage and much better speed.

Thirdly, Salamence. What in hell is that Salamence doing with a BRAVE nature? You realize that Brave is a -speed nature? If you MUST have a +attack nature, use Lonely, but I reccomend Hasty. Having more speed is much more important on mixmence.

Metagross... SPECS? No. If you want a MIXED metagross set, which is exactly what yours looks like, give him a LO, Naughty, and MM/EQ/HP Fire/Grass Knot. That makes him usable, but I would reccomend more a CB Metagross, with MM/EQ/Expl/BP. Much better. And if you insist on specs (which I find useless), give him more special moves. Flash Cannon, Hidden Power, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, the list goes on. And get rid of the Serious nature. Use Naughty for Specs, Adamant for CB, and naughty for mix.

Dusknoir has uses, and unfortunatly if you want to use a TR team you're going to have to ignore this rate and redo the entire thing. TR teams require atleast 3 Trick Room users, since TR is so short, and your team has only one. I would reccomend getting rid of Dusknoir entirely in favor of something else, possibly more offensive, hopefully more speedy. I highly reccomend Suicune, Starmie, or Empoleon, for some special water/ice moves.

Tyranitar is fine I guess. What is an Adherence Scarf? Otherwise, w/e.

Cheers, and good luck.

P.S. Wraith, technically, his team does benefit from TR. All his pokemon are slow, and it explains Brave on Salamence.

Metagross@Choice Specs

Serious Nature

-Meteor mash

-Earthquake

-Psychic

-ThunderPunch

Choice Specs only helps Special Attack. The only Special based attack your Metagross has is Psychic. If someone switches in a Dark-type while you already used Psychic once, then that wouldn't be too helpful.