What Pokemon do you want to see (pre)evoloutions of?

ImANinja

As the title says, Which Pokemon currently released, would you like to see a Pre-Evoloution of, or an Evouloution of in future generations?

In Generation 1, There's 2 Pokemon I want to see, and still see:

Pre-Evouloution of Psyduck [Reason: Dunno why, but, I just LOVE Psyduck, and I hate how he turns into some stupid blue duck]

Evoloution of Snorlax [Reason: Well we get the Pre-Evo of him, and I wanna see how much bigger he can really get, maybe somewhere around this size ;) Although I do believe that's just a naturally formed rock in the shape of Munchlax :( ]

In Generation 2, There's just 1.

Sudowoodo! [Reason: I've always loved Sudowoodo,such a strange Pokemon :P]

Gen3+4, I don't think there's any, I'll have to look through the pokedex later and see ;)

How about a baby kangkaskhan? Or even a male version of one. Like how we have Torus and Miltank?

and how about we give poor Pinser some love? Give him an evo or pre-evo. Not fair that syther got an evo and magmar and electibuz get BOTH. Poor unloved stag beetle T^T

and how about we give poor Pinser some love? Give him an evo or pre-evo. Not fair that syther got an evo and magmar and electibuz get BOTH. Poor unloved stag beetle T^T

Heracross could use some too. ^-^

I'd like to see Jynx evolve into something. Like a scary witch or one of those big viking-looking girls. xD

Mr. Mime could get one too, though I'm not sure how it would look...

But one pre-evolution I would really want to see is one for Zangoose. Imagine a little cat/mongoose looking Poke'mon with oversized paws. Pure awww <3

Haha, Luvdisc definitely needs SOMETHING. I think it's literally one of the most unused Pokémon ever... It was originally just to get heart scales but now even that job is taken away from it.xP

Um... What about Stantler?

• 1 month later...

What if they re-introduced the Beserk Gene in Gen V? Like, they gave it a new ability to transform certain Pokémon into legendaries, sort of like a "Super-Evolution"? Just like an evolutionary stone. They could give a back story, such as every legendary possesses it, Mewtwo had an excess amount or something, and there's only one in the game. Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporean Super-Evolve to Raikou, Entei, and Suicune, respectively. Skarmory and Pidgeot Super-Evolve to Lugia and Ho-oh, respectively. JFV became legendary because Ho-oh passed on a Beserk Gene to them, creating RES. It would also explain the whole "multiple legendaries" thing. Mewtwo would be violent and destructive due to the Beserk Gene being constantly spliced into him.

Sorry about getting off-topic.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Pinser is a very good bug type, so he needs an evo!

Haunter should have another branch off evo! It'd be ghost and fightin instead! It should also have like a two-hit signature move like beedrill (twinneedle)

Jynx definatley needs one, since magmar and electabuzz did! This one needs to be a bit less creepy though...

Absol needs an OU evo, maybe two new forms? Most OUs have 3 forms!