Sign in to follow this  
rednano12

Manga Section?

Maybe PP could have a section to discuss the various pokemon mangas that are avaliable (Pokemon Special/Adventures, Electric Tale of Pikachu, Ranger Batonage etc.) Just a place to discuss it.

Continuing this idea, maybe have a manga/anime section for all manga/anime across the board in our Misc. area? Perhaps a sub to Creative?

Yeah i haven't seen a store in New Zealand where you can purchase Manga, but there is Manga in the library, which was surprising. But since i went to China, i went to this book store, and there's two shelves full of Manga, so i just bought. "Death Note 10 Deletion"

Best place for it would probably be Other, since General Gaming is already there anyways for non-Pokemon manga/anime (unless its easier for people to find it there compared to having to look in Pokemon Franchise)

I think, if there's an abundance of a certain topic in a general forum (Off Topic, General Gaming, Pokemon Franchise, etc...), then a new forum should be considered.

But I haven't really seen an abundence of manga related discussion in Off Topic.

We already got anime and it doesn't seem nice to mix it with a manga, we get confused with two different topics T_T

We already got anime and it doesn't seem nice to mix it with a manga, we get confused with two different topics T_T

We have a Pokemon Anime section, not a General Anime section.

General Anime and General Manga under Off Topic would be awesome, my guess about the lack of such threads under offtopic is that they easily get lost with all the other off topic threads. I'd suggest making said forums for it to see how it goes all else fails they can just be merged or disposed off if need be.

General Anime and General Manga under Off Topic would be awesome, my guess about the lack of such threads under offtopic is that they easily get lost with all the other off topic threads. I'd suggest making said forums for it to see how it goes all else fails they can just be merged or disposed off if need be.

I can't see that as possible true. Off Topic has ONE manga thread on page 6 (last page) and, as far as I can tell, not a single thread on anime, specific shows or general.

I say the opposite, and this is how a few other forums I frequent go by: If a topic starts crowding up a general section, then we should look into making a seperate forum/sub forum.

I can't see that as possible true. Off Topic has ONE manga thread on page 6 (last page) and, as far as I can tell, not a single thread on anime, specific shows or general.

I say the opposite, and this is how a few other forums I frequent go by: If a topic starts crowding up a general section, then we should look into making a seperate forum/sub forum.

If there was a specific section, there would be more topics.

I know I would make a couple :P