Manga Section?

Yeah i haven't seen a store in New Zealand where you can purchase Manga, but there is Manga in the library, which was surprising. But since i went to China, i went to this book store, and there's two shelves full of Manga, so i just bought. "Death Note 10 Deletion"

General Anime and General Manga under Off Topic would be awesome, my guess about the lack of such threads under offtopic is that they easily get lost with all the other off topic threads. I'd suggest making said forums for it to see how it goes all else fails they can just be merged or disposed off if need be.

General Anime and General Manga under Off Topic would be awesome, my guess about the lack of such threads under offtopic is that they easily get lost with all the other off topic threads. I'd suggest making said forums for it to see how it goes all else fails they can just be merged or disposed off if need be.

I can't see that as possible true. Off Topic has ONE manga thread on page 6 (last page) and, as far as I can tell, not a single thread on anime, specific shows or general.

I say the opposite, and this is how a few other forums I frequent go by: If a topic starts crowding up a general section, then we should look into making a seperate forum/sub forum.

I can't see that as possible true. Off Topic has ONE manga thread on page 6 (last page) and, as far as I can tell, not a single thread on anime, specific shows or general.

I say the opposite, and this is how a few other forums I frequent go by: If a topic starts crowding up a general section, then we should look into making a seperate forum/sub forum.

If there was a specific section, there would be more topics.

I know I would make a couple :P