I hope you like it :)

Snorlax

Squash @ Leftovers

80 HP/252 Defense/80 Sp. Defense

-Giga Impact

-Focus Blast

-Rest

-Toxic

Snorlax is a heavy hitter, but I decided to add Toxic to annoy the opponent. Snorlax's goal is to do as much damage as possible.

Steelix

Rumble @ Water Gem

252 HP/4 Defense/ 252 Sp. Defense

-Aqua Tail

-Sandstorm

-Sunny Day

-Stealth Rock

Steelix is my weather Pokemon. I also added Stealth Rock for extra switching-in damage.

Claydol

Creep @ Grass Gem

252 HP/85 Defense/85 Sp. Defense

-Confusion

-Psychic

-Solar Beam

-Bulldoze

Time to psych the other player out!

Use Solar Beam!

Dusknoir

Master @ Ice Gem

252 HP/4 Sp. Attack/252 Speed

-Fire Punch

-Destiny Bond

-Curse

-Blizzard

You kill me, I bring you down with me.(Hahaha)

Ferrothorn

Spikes @ Normal Gem

252 HP/4 Attack/252 Speed

-Giga Impact

-Swords Dance

-Selfdestruct

-Spikes

Lay some spikes, raise my Attack, Oh No! A fire type! Use Selfdestruct!

Pikachu

Zappers @ Steel Gem

168 HP/168 Defense/168 Sp.Defense

-Iron Tail

-Electro Ball

-Thunderbolt

-Thunder

Everybody needs a Pikachu :)

Edited by LEGOanimal22
names

No offence, but I see a number of glaring problems with some of these pokes. Unless you're going for surprise factor or total troll, I have these things to suggest.

Number one, Snorlax does not have good special attack, so focus blast is not a very good move on it, at least for surprise value.

I think you need to consider that some pokemon have certain roles and they need to cater to them to be most effective, and you must also consider that some Pokemon need support in order to do well.

So, here's a suggestion.

Snorlax can be a heavy hitter and DOES hit very hard, but you may want to remove Giga Impact and instead replace it with something that can consistently hit hard, like Return which at full happiness clocks at 102 X 1.5 (STAB, Full Happiness) = 152 power. While substantially weaker than Giga Impact, which has 225 base power with stab, you can keep hitting hard. For the fighting type move, I'd recommend something like either Brick Break or something else. Heck, even something like Fire Punch isn't a bad idea.

For Steelix, Steelix has surprisingly low attack power being a measly 85. You want a defensive pivot, considering Snorlax's low defence. So, this guy may have good synergy/team play with Snorlax considering they both cover each other's weaknesses, asides from the fighting weakness. A ghost type works better, but eh. Use Stealth Rock for sure, but then have Earthquake or Gyro Ball - Dragon tail/Roar also capitalizes on Stealth Rock as well. Eliminate Sandstorm entirely, it has no use on this team. It may do minor damage but you should take advantage of weather when a Pokemon can make use of it's benefits, such as boosting rock type's special defence and abilities.

You don't need both Confusion and Psychic. Claydol can go offensive in some minor ways but it's generally better again as a defensive pivot. It can cover the ground and fighting type weaknesses of the previously mentioned Pokes, and likewise, Steelix counters the weakness to Bug, Dark, Ghost, etc, and the ice type powers which are often special can be defended by Snorlax who has very high special defence. You can also use Thick Fat to make it very durable against fire and ice, making it resistant to both. While toxic becomes a problem, rest is there, and Steelix can cover up Poison types.

Claydol should be defensive, not offensive, but you can add some coverage moves like Ice Beam which is generally better for it, although Grass Knot exists too for Water types. But you should probably leave that to Pikachu.

Considering most of your Pokemon are slow, Dusknoir could use Trick Room instead. By the way, Destiny Bond is mainly useful on faster Pokemon because a slower Pokemon can't use it before it faints. With that said, Dusknoir is mainly good at being a check to fighting types, which your team has three weaknesses to (yikes!).

Also, it can learn Ice Punch, so give it that instead of Blizzard, which is far less accurate and may not do as much damage.

What you went on about that may sound promising is Ferrothorn. It has surprisingly good attack for a very defensive pokemon. It can abuse Power Whip and Swords Dance, although it is probably a bit too slow to make use of SWords Dance - it can also use curse, which may be better as it raises two stats, but lowers speed, which can be very effective with Gyro Ball and Power Whip. If you're going offensive you can get rid of Spikes. However you could also give it thunder wave to paralyze the slower pokes for Pikachu to come in and take them out, and also to make Ferrothorn's life easier.

For Pikachu, give it a light ball. It will become incredibly strong. For fast, sweeper types, always monopolize speed and special/physical attack (one or the other in most cases), never give it defence because Pikachu is far too frail to take any hits.

If you did this because total troll, I would laugh. But if you want to use these Pokes consider these things.

Random Matchup consists of 3v3 singles, 4v4 Doubles/Rotations, or 6v6 Triples. In these formats, entry hazards like Stealth Rock generally aren't worth the move slot since the match will be over so quickly.

I could go through the many errors with this team, but generally, you picked 6 random Pokemon and gave them 4 random moves each with no real rhyme, reason, or strategy. You need to keep in mind that, generally, these battles will be over fast and set up isn't a good strategy and defensive tactics better require some REALLY good thinking on your part or your opponent is just going to beat on you while you set up. I know Random Match doesn't let you give the same items to your 6 Pokemon, but no one should be using the gems unless it is a situational thing like Acrobatics Flying Gem Gliscor or something. Life Orb, Choice Band, Wise Glasses, etc... are always a much better item.