Pokemon BW2 How Do You Remove Trainer In-Battle Animations and Import Flying sprites.

Hello,

I'm trying to find a way to remove the trainer animations that appear when you enter a

battle, and they only appear in BW2. I'm trying to remove them because I can't edit the

front trainer sprites through BWSE without the animation getting in the way.

I've seen other people do this but I don't have the slightest idea how you do it.

As for the Flying sprites, I know where they are located but I don't know how to

import them. I'm using Tinke v0.9.0.0. When I show textures on file 58 in narc

1/1/6 I can find the male flying sprites and am able to export the but I don't know

how to import them. If you know how do these things it would be a huge help

to me.

sprites consist of multiple things:

palette (colors), tiles (raw picture), tilemaps (arranged tiles), and animations (tile movement instructions).

Missingno has no animation, purely because its animation tells it to do "not animate the sprite". So use that animation file that missingno uses to tell your sprites to not animate.

• 8 months later...

I read it, I just can't see it the answer. I mean I found Missingno sprites and seen the animation files, but I don't know how to replace the animation files for the Trainers with the Missingno ones with Tinke. I just wish it was a bit more specific.

EDIT: Okay, I think I am getting somewhat close. Here is what I did exactly:

1. Extracted the BW2 Trainer Sprites (a/0/7/1)

2. Opened 1.narc in Tinke.

3. Went and found Wallace's Sprite data.

4. Replaced the file 1_1123.bin (Wallace's Animation file) with Missingno's Animation file (4_14.bin) (I had two instances where I replaced the files using Change File, and used the Hexadecimal and copied the hex from Missingno's animation to Wallace's animation file)

5. Packed it and and Extracted the 1.narc from Tinke.

6. Repacked it with Kiwi.ds

7. Reinserted the Narc back into the ROM.

When I went around to trying to battle Wallace, the game froze before the battle started up.

Now I know I did something wrong, but am I on the right track?

Edited by RPD490