About the Movie 12 Arceus

mbruno

I thought I'd mention that what is unlocked in Platinum by having the Movie 12 Arceus in your party(see here:http://www.serebii.net/platinum/arceus.shtml) can also be unlocked using the Arceus from the Hall of Origin, which you can, of course, get by using ARDS to get the Azure Flute. I kniow this is right because I just did this myself a few minutes ago.

Mods: If this happens to be in the wrong place, I appologize. Feel free to move this if needed.

this seems completely pointless to me, ok hes gonna do more in HG/SS but was it even worth the time it took to program this tiny event, im gonna try it in a mo with my hall of origin arceus from diamond

UPDATE: this works if anyone was waiting for confirmation (probably not) but im pretty sure, judging by what he says, that you must own all the plates to complete this fully.

As far as the Fateful Encounter flag goes, I thought it was supposed to say "Met In a Fateful Encounter" or something to that effect in one of the summary screens, however the Hall of Orgin Arceus doesn't say that. Perhaps I'm just missing something.

Hm, I take back what I said about the FE flag on the Platinum Arceus. I never really paid attention to the thing and just assumed that since it was going to activate the event like the other legends do in Platinum, that it would have a Fateful Encounter flag like the Movie 12 one would.

Apparently any Arceus will activate the event, as long as it is registered in your Pokedex, which would seem to be how the game checks for this event?

Hm, I take back what I said about the FE flag on the Platinum Arceus. I never really paid attention to the thing and just assumed that since it was going to activate the event like the other legends do in Platinum, that it would have a Fateful Encounter flag like the Movie 12 one would.

Apparently any Arceus will activate the event, as long as it is registered in your Pokedex, which would seem to be how the game checks for this event?

I agree. I just got the Flower Paradise Shaymin in my Platinum and in the summary it says "Had a fateful encounter at Lv. 30", whereas for the Hall of Origin Arceus the summary says "Met at Level 80".

thats werd so just haveing an arceus in your pokedex activates the event?

i wonder if thats how it will work in HgSs?

Dunno, i would have to imagine so, unless it is ONLY the Movie 12 Arceus that activates the event, and not just any Arceus. Then It will likely use the FE flag like Shaymin and Regigigas did in Platinum.

well it would be cool to have any arceus to activate the event in hgss

so that most people could get the level 1 dragon

by the way imagen what thats going to do to the gts?

and all those red garyadose geting on there two?

No, because the Hall of Origin Arceus will activate the event, that is how I originally did the event on my US Platinum. I just never paid attention that the Arceus within Platinum didn't have the Fateful Encounter flag checked ( I originally thought it did.).

So obviously both types of Arceus work and the FE flag isn't required, I assume just the Dex data and any Arceus will work.