HG/SS Script Help

Hi guys, i need help with a script in HG/SS.

I've got a problem with an event. I use a trigger to start the event.

MecScript

SetvarHero 0

Lockall

SwitchMusic 0 3

Callstd 249 7

SetOverworldPosition 4 965 0 267 2

CheckLR 5 func_7

End

Applymovement 4 mov_29

Waitmovement

Message 25

WaitButton

CloseMsgOnKeyPress

TrainerBattle 354 0 1

Message 26

WaitButton

CloseMsgOnKeyPress

Applymovement 4 mov_30

Waitmovement

End

If i test it, the game crashes as soon as I step on the trigger. But what's weird is that if i erase the messages commands it works. It happened even with other scripts i made. It looks like if I add a message on a trigger script the game freezes on the applymovements, but what's weird is that it occurs only if done on outdoors map. if i try doing it on an indoors map like a Pokemon Center it works perfectly. What can i do about it?

I was suggested to use PPRE 0.10 since 0.14 is unstable, i tried but it didn't work either.

Hi guys' date=' i need help with a script in HG/SS.

I've got a problem with an event. I use a trigger to start the event.

If i test it, the game crashes as soon as I step on the trigger. But what's weird is that if i erase the messages commands it works. It happened even with other scripts i made. It looks like if I add a message on a trigger script the game freezes on the applymovements, but what's weird is that it occurs only if done on outdoors map. if i try doing it on an indoors map like a Pokemon Center it works perfectly. What can i do about it?

I was suggested to use PPRE 0.10 since 0.14 is unstable, i tried but it didn't work either.[/quote']

It would be hard for anyone to answer this without knowing what map you are trying to apply it to. What also may help is adjusting some of your numbers. For example trying different coordinates in your set overworld position command. It's been a long time so it's hard for me personally to just read a script and know what it is going to do.

• 3 weeks later...
It would be hard for anyone to answer this without knowing what map you are trying to apply it to. What also may help is adjusting some of your numbers. For example trying different coordinates in your set overworld position command. It's been a long time so it's hard for me personally to just read a script and know what it is going to do.

It was just an example, this glitch occurs when using a trigger to start a script which contains at least one message and one applymovement command, on ANY map, i'm using Route 22 anyway. And I know those coordinates have nothing to do with it. I could erase the SetOverworldPosition command, but the glitch would still occur :(