BW B2W2 Event - Shiny Dialga/Palkia/Giratina

Copypaste from the contribution thread. Posting here for visibility.

I've made some barebones entries for the summer events in the English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish Gallery pages. I'll fill in the details as they get confirmed.

Due to the high number of Events this summer, I've made a spreadsheet to help me keep track of them and which have been contributed (especially since the Japanese ones will have multiple WCs for single pokemon, etc). I've decided to make the NA/EU/AUS distribution section of that spreadsheet into a chart to track contributions here (as I cannot attend those personally, obviously). I'll post it here as well as in the first post of this thread.

chart1.png

At this point, I'm only assuming that Dialga/Palkia/Giratina will be distributed in all five languages at all distribution sites (although it's a safe bet), but we would very much like confirmation! So please be prepared, no matter which event you plan to attend!

Also just assuming that Meowth was distributed in the five languages at Pokemon Day in Italy (no confirmation yet). It is still unknown if this Meowth will be distributed at German or Swiss Pokemon Day events this year, but be ready!

PLEASE NOTE:

Those who contribute any of these events will receive the Event Contributor Badge for their forum profile sinnoh3.png (Displayed under username and group) as well as the option to change their username to this color. (If you have contributed an event in the past but did not receive this, please contact me)

Here is a reminder of the schedule for the Dialga/Palkia/Giratina events!

US (at Gamestop)

Dialga August 19 - September 8

Palkia September 9 - 29

Giratina September 30 - October 20

UK (at "participating retailers" ie GAME)

Canada (EB Games)

France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands

Dialga August 30 - September 12

Palkia September 13 - 26

Giratina September 27 - October 11

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guested Edit:

Dates by region:

US (at Gamestop)

Dialga August 19 - September 8

Palkia September 9 - 29

Giratina September 30 - October 20

UK (at "participating retailers" ie GAME)

Canada (EB Games)

France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands

Dialga August 30 - September 12

Palkia September 13 - 26

Giratina September 27 - October 11

Australia and New Zealand have confirmed stores that are participating. EB Games stores in Australia and JB Hi-Fi stores in New Zealand.

I didn't realize this at first, but I'm surprised that the rest of the world is getting an event that Japan didn't get,

I wonder, will this event be announced for them in the future?

Only time will tell.

Asking the staff member if he can change the date in the distribution system.

So we can maybe get all 3 of them at 1 date :rolleyes:

If there's a friendly staff member he'll maybe change it.

Like it happened in some stores in the US a few years ago with Gamestop Celebi.

And Now we have a Shiny Arceus in the Distro? :creep: :grog:

There was no Shiny Celebi in the Gamestop cartridge.

But if they made it work the same way as the Gamestop distribution, then yes, we very well may be able to get some stores to distribute Palkia and Giratina early.

• 2 weeks later...

The distribution cartridge supposedly does contain Dialga, Palkia and Giratina (don't quote me on that one.)

I was hanging out in #SPP and someone came in saying they got Palkia instead of Dialga.

I don't see any reason for them to lie about that and it would make sense that the cartridge would contain all three of them.

Oh yeah, that makes sense.

I hope they make the non-US English Dialga/Palkia/Giratina at least a little bit different from their US counterparts.

While I havn't seen it being mentioned anywhere (atleast not online), I found out that the Shiny Creation Trio will also be distributed in Denmark.

Dates!

The shiny Dialga will be distributed from the 30th Aug to the 12th September.

The shiny Palkia will be distributed from the 13th September to the 26th September.

The shiny Giratina will be distributed from the 27th September to the 11th October.

The reasoning for this to not really be mentioned before (and probably why sites such as Serebii or Bulbapedia doesn't include this information (amateurs)), is because it was actually something Gamestop in Denmark really got to be a part of at the very last minute.

I won't be able to share things like the .pgt or .pcd file, as I don't own anything that isn't a retail cart.

I AM however gonna take pictures on Friday when I'm gonna get my shiny Dialgas (granted, it will be on my decently bad cellphone), but if you don't trust me, I don't mind.

In the meantime, enjoy a picture of the poster for the danish distribution.

I got it for free at Gamestop, when I was told that Nintendo didn't pay the danish Gamestop to advertise the distribution, and asked if I could have one.

vio38l.jpg

Just to say.

Toys R Us will distribut the trio in Germany as well as in Switzerland and Austria.

Poster:

wt8tuf.jpg

Edit:

Dialga, Palkia and Giratina are announced to be distributed at the German and Swiss Pokemon Day!

Dialga will be distributed in Dusseldorf (08.31.), Frankfurt (09.07.) and Stuttgart (09.08.).

Palkia will be distributed in Munich (09.14.), Nuremberg (09.15.) and Solothurn (09.21.).

Giratina will be distributed in Oberhausen (09.28.), Hanover (09.29.), Hamburg (10.05.), Dresden (10.06.) and Berlin (10.12.).

Edited by BlackShark